• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Clock'idor project has begun

This threads getting too "foofy," what with Ryan and his love of Wham, Milli Vanilli, and the color purple!!! Dammit! :laugh:

I am not the one with a Clock Humidor, Millie Vanillie CD, Pink Ball and Physio Babble Shirley McLean DVD's

But I to take full blame for the Wham Songs
Here is a new one just for you souldog! :thumbs:

OH. MY. GOD. His hair...is epic. Thanks for the flashback!
icon8.gif

Looking really good, can't wait to see the updated pics. Your are going to have one of a kind humidor that's for sure. Very impressive.

Work is hell right now, if you're a God fearing person I'll gladly take your prayers for help.
Yesterday in an effort to forget about my work problems I finished the shelves. All that is left is to sand the rough edges of them, clean up the silicone, put in the pegs. I'll get pics after the pegs are in and it's stabilizing.

Very nice thread.

I would do as suggested and get a simple "Myota" movement or similar to keep the clock working. That would make it very unique. Mind you, it is unique, never seen something like this before.

Brian

Work is hell right now, if you're a God fearing person I'll gladly take your prayers for help.
Yesterday in an effort to forget about my work problems I finished the shelves. All that is left is to sand the rough edges of them, clean up the silicone, put in the pegs. I'll get pics after the pegs are in and it's stabilizing.

I'm excited! :thumbs:

Cleaned it all up and found a spot on the bottom with big holes. Little more silicone and now I think we are good. Pegs in then beads by the weekend!

Page 1 and 2 have some. Tomorrow I will have finished pics up :D
I'll post some without my sticks and some with. It obviously will need time to stabilize but you will see the end result anyway.

That is so awesome Kevin. Like everyone is saying.. That is the most unique humidor yet.
Can't wait to see finished pictures.

Kevin, this is an awesome project yes but I would love to see the clock still working even if it is a cheap "do-it-yourself" kit you can get at a hobby shop. Now that would be great, not sayng that what you are doing isn't, it is, but it would just put that "holy crap" touch to it.

Good luck,
Sam

Pics, pics, pics...
The pegs are being siliconed in right now and a few other little things before the beads go in and it sets for a couple weeks.
I did however get pics of it empty and with the cigars I do have. It will be empty but coooooooool. Once it's all done and has cigars I may post one more pic with the final set-up. I will have 2 fans in eventually in the meantime I'm using one that's battery powered to circulate.
And yes, I will look into making the clock itself work, that would rock. Once all the bugs are worked out with the humi part I'll check with my buddy who works on these.

ENJOY THE PICS

DSCF5064.jpg

DSCF5060.jpg

DSCF5061.jpg

DSCF5062.jpg

DSCF5066.jpg

DSCF5067.jpg

Looks great man. I can't wait to see it full.
I'm afraid that's as full as it gets. My father-in-law knows I smoke cigars and was pretty excited about it so maybe I'll get a gift cert for Christmas!
I think I want to add some kind of LED lighting to it, need to keep my eyes open for something that will work.

Looks great man. I can't wait to see it full.
I'm afraid that's as full as it gets. My father-in-law knows I smoke cigars and was pretty excited about it so maybe I'll get a gift cert for Christmas!
I think I want to add some kind of LED lighting to it, need to keep my eyes open for something that will work.

Well I hope you get lots of love a x-mass, because it would be a shame to let the beautiful humi sit mostly empty. :D

Very cool!

May I suggest setting the clock to 5. Everyone is off work then.

That...is...awesome. :0 Nice work and great idea!! Keep us updated as it progresses.

Derek

Thanks for sharing your project with us all. I have enjoyed it immensely and think I know just the thing it's needing! ;)

Way better then I had imagined. That is so awesome Kevin.
Thanks for sharing and you have my favorite humidor ever. :)