• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Since there was no takers for an hour I'll make a list as I don't want to hold up the PIF.

Cohiba Sublime
ERDM Vikingos
RA Eminencia

and of course a behike, or cuban davidoff or a 1970's PL magnum. (meant as joke althought we all would love to try these)

:whistling:

I'll pass mine on to Bobby Ritz. I'll PM him.

Jim I wouldn't woryy they are some on cigars I have hanging around ;)
Thank you for the nice gesture, Anthony!

I would like to try a Por Larranga Magnifico UK regional release.

If this stalls a bit, I'll change my wish. :blush:

Has anyone been able to take care of his wish yet?

If not I've got your PL Magnifico

Thank you Napa! It is quite a nice gesture to send the Magnifico! PM coming.

Spelling

Its on its way with a few friends. Its a long trip from Cali.

Enjoy!!! Its one of my favs

DC # 420 21047 9101 1288 8230 0219 1492 61

(Ginseng @ Feb 28 2008, 12:21 AM)
6. Once you have committed to granting a wish, put together your package and send it out promptly PMing the DCN# to the wisher after you have done so. Timeliness is appreciated and tardy MaWPIFers may find their wishes triggering naught but the sound of crickets in the future.

I just wanted to remind everyone of the tweak we did to rule #6 a ways back. In the interest of keeping the clutter to a minimum, please do not post your DCN# in the thread itself. We trust that CigarPass members will uphold their commitments and alerts will only be posted by exception.

No problems for those who have done so thus far, but as we move into our second 25 pages and beyond, I think the thread will be more accessible and transactions more easily tracked if we hold to this.

Wilkey

Thought I'd bump this....just as fyi. ;)

Thanks for the gentle reminder, Kingy.

Napa, no worries. It's for the benefit of everyone who would like to play.

Wilkey

Ok Since there was no takers for an hour I'll make a list as I don't want to hold up the PIF.

Cohiba Sublime
ERDM Vikingos
RA Eminencia

and of course a behike, or cuban davidoff or a 1970's PL magnum. (meant as joke althought we all would love to try these)

:whistling:

its always fun to quote yourself.

I'll add to the list a

Cuban Trinidad
Padilla 1932 Lancero
Cohiba Genios
PLPC
Avo XO
Tatuaje black label of some kind
Stradivarius

Hey not that premium, I had a chance to buy a sealed box for $200 when living in seattle and passed on it. Now that I am in california everyone wants 30 plus a stick for them. The joy of taxes and high overhead.

I got you on the stradivarius.

It's not the high taxes, retail on it's about 35$ a stick

edit to add: will post wishes momentarily.

(Ginseng @ Feb 28 2008, 12:21 AM)
6. Once you have committed to granting a wish, put together your package and send it out promptly PMing the DCN# to the wisher after you have done so. Timeliness is appreciated and tardy MaWPIFers may find their wishes triggering naught but the sound of crickets in the future.

I just wanted to remind everyone of the tweak we did to rule #6 a ways back. In the interest of keeping the clutter to a minimum, please do not post your DCN# in the thread itself. We trust that CigarPass members will uphold their commitments and alerts will only be posted by exception.

No problems for those who have done so thus far, but as we move into our second 25 pages and beyond, I think the thread will be more accessible and transactions more easily tracked if we hold to this.

Wilkey

Thought I'd bump this....just as fyi. ;)
Sorry I missed that post a ways back. Thanks for the info :blush:

I got you on the stradivarius.

It's not the high taxes, retail on it's about 35$ a stick

edit to add: will post wishes momentarily.

Doh I should have bought the box.. I had no idea msrp was so high on them. Thanks very much I'll pm the addy.

It will be greatly appreciated.

I wish for some really common sticks that it seems everyone but I have tried:

legitimate cohiba (isom)
Monte #2 (isom)
LE Isom (Any)

ok lets try this again.

I would like a PLPC, a Quai d'Orsay Coronas Claro or H UpmannSir Winston.

I'd like to thank Alex, not only did he send me some cigars that most of us can only dream about, he sent them express... :thumbs:

They arrived in perfect shape!

Thanks again,

Shawn

ok lets try this again.

I would like a PLPC, a Quai d'Orsay Coronas Claro or H UpmannSir Winston.
I think it is propper that if you just had a wish granted to give it some time to allow others a chance of granting someone's wish just so more people can get involved. Just my friendly opinion. :D

Got your PLPC, bud.

I'd like any LGC Medaille or Tainos.

Status
Not open for further replies.