• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish for any Opus (besides a PR) with at least four years on it. A Partagas Lusi, Cuaba Salamon, or a Sanch Panza Sancho.

John,
I got ya on the Lusi and the Cuaba, Possibly on the Sancho and Opus... I'll have to get my miners hat and go digging

I wish for whirled peas
- and someone's favorite but hard to locate cigar

(i'd love an original BGM to compare to the '04 and 07 releases but that's being rather unrealistic)

Jim:

I have been looking high and low for your pee whirler and finally found it HERE so I will whirl a batch and send em on up ;)

I wish for any Opus (besides a PR) with at least four years on it. A Partagas Lusi, Cuaba Salamon, or a Sanch Panza Sancho.

John,
I got ya on the Lusi and the Cuaba, Possibly on the Sancho and Opus... I'll have to get my miners hat and go digging

I wish for whirled peas

(i'd love an original BGM to compare to the '04 and 07 releases but that's being rather unrealistic)

Jim:

I have been looking high and low for your pee whirler and finally found it HERE so I will whirl a batch and send em on up ;)

Jeff,

He said whirled PEAS not whirled PEES! :laugh:

John,

I wish for whirled peas

Jim:

Jeff,

He said whirled PEAS not whirled PEES! :laugh:
Hey when you make a lofty wish like that you have to be flexible :D

This is so no one loses track.

Satchmo is on deck and wished for a LGC Medaille or Tainos.

Got your PLPC, bud.

I'd like any LGC Medaille or Tainos.

Since no one's responded since this morning, I've gotcha 2, 3, & 4 Madaille's (sorry, no Tainos bro).

I'd like an ERDM or Cuaba, any size would be fine....

Got your PLPC, bud.

Since no one's responded since this morning, I've gotcha 2, 3, & 4 Madaille's (sorry, no Tainos bro).

I gotcha on both Greg. Distinguidos from 04 or 05. Sorry, the Edrm is from 83......Is that okay?

For my wish............ I want one (two, if you're feeling really generous) PAM 1926 #1's, or #9's mailed to that ugly fugger in my Sig.

Got your PLPC, bud.

I gotcha on both Greg. Distinguidos from 04 or 05. Sorry, the Edrm is from 83......Is that okay?

For my wish............ I want one (two, if you're feeling really generous) PAM 1926 #1's, or #9's mailed to that ugly fugger in my Sig.

<Gasp!!> :0 Many, many thanks John! I believe that'll be okay... :whistling: :love:

John, I'll smack him around for ya. Consider those smokes on their way. I believe I still have his address.

For my wish, I would like to try an '04 Anejo preferably No. 49, No. 55, No. 48, No. 50 in that order
or an Opus X with a couple years on it Preferably RdC, Robusto, Fuente Fuente, or PL in that order.

John, I'll smack him around for ya. Consider those smokes on their way. I believe I still have his address.

For my wish, I would like to try an '04 Anejo preferably No. 49, No. 55, No. 48, No. 50 in that order
or an Opus X with a couple years on it Preferably RdC, Robusto, Fuente Fuente, or PL in that order.
Thanks brother. Much appreciated. :cool:

Thanks John and Brian(#3). John, you need to change your sig tag man......that's just hard to look at.

Thanks John and Brian(#3). John, you need to change your sig tag man......that's just hard to look at.

X2

X2
Still better than looking at your ugly mug though! :laugh:

Alright, I will wait for the evening crowd and revise my wish if nothing comes through.

OK other options...How about one of the following...Hemi Classic maduro, Hemi Classic with 1 to 2 years on it, a Casa Fuente Robusto, an 858 Natural with 2 to 3 years on it, or any aged Anejo No. 49 or Opus RdC.

Brian your Padron sampler will be on its way tomorrow. I will PM you the DC#.

I know I can get you on the classic with 1-2 years, and I'm 90% sure I can get you on the classic maduro. Regardless, I can fulfill some of your wishes.

For my wish, and probably my last one for awhile.
I would like to try some of the infamous Johnny-O's Preferably a Culebra, but anything will suffice!

I would like to try some of the infamous Johnny-O's Preferably a Culebra, but anything will suffice!

I'll cover you on that one. The culebra I have is 3 different wrappers.

My wish:

Cohiba DC EL
Cohiba Sublime

Status
Not open for further replies.