• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, I guess I'll revise my wishlist. I'd still like to get either of those Cohibas, but I'll settle for a new Opus Double Robusto.

Hmmmm, I guess I'll revise my wishlist. I'd still like to get either of those Cohibas, but I'll settle for a new Opus Double Robusto.

Is this a for the Wish-PIF, or just a comment?

If it's for the PIF - where dod you ask for them?

Is this a for the Wish-PIF, or just a comment?

If it's for the PIF - where dod you ask for them?

Huh? I'm sending BigJake his Johnny 'O culebra. I then wished for either a Cohiba Sublime or DC EL. Since that wasn't fulfilled, I modified it to be an Opus Double Robusto.

I would like to try some of the infamous Johnny-O's Preferably a Culebra, but anything will suffice!

I'll cover you on that one. The culebra I have is 3 different wrappers.

My wish:

Cohiba DC EL
Cohiba Sublime

Damn wanker I got you on the on the Cohiba Sublime. I'll find some other crappy cigar(s) to put in :laugh:

:p

Okay, I'm passing on my MAW/PIF to Gary!

Would one of you 2 Moes wish for a fricking cigar, or get a damn room and get the spooning underway.

Okay, I'm passing on my MAW/PIF to Gary!

Oh, no you don't!

It's yours...now what do you want! ???

:D

I have all that I want, that is why I passed it to you! :laugh:

You couldn't possibly have it all!

There's not enough room in your satchel.

You are correct, the stuff I really want I buy a few of. So the list is short and hard to come by, LOL. So you won't find me MAW/PIFing these. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.