• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Got a most excellent package of cigars today from Chad, thanks brother!

What's your wish?

I too am a "budget cigar enthusiast". I've been wanting to try more budget friendly ones from the island south of Florida. Also I smoking my pipe more so any pipe tobacco you love would be awesome. Or really anything!

I too am a "budget cigar enthusiast". I've been wanting to try more budget friendly ones from the island south of Florida. Also I smoking my pipe more so any pipe tobacco you love would be awesome. Or really anything!
Now if you wanna talk budget, I am your man. Ima see if anyone with more experience and with pipe tobacco jumps on this but if not I will definitely deal it out. I’ll wait till Friday. If no one else wants in PM me and I’ll package up something for you if that’s ok.

@Scap sent me an awesome selection of Pipe tobacco that I am very excited to work my way through. I'll pass my wish on to him!

@Scap sent me an awesome selection of Pipe tobacco that I am very excited to work my way through. I'll pass my wish on to him!

I appreciate the gesture, but that was a Pipe (tobacco) Bomb! Completely independent of this cigar thread....so you're still up, my brother. ;)

Sounds good, I will proceed forward with boxing up his wish then. Thanks @Scap !

Love it!
Can't even get his mailbox repaired before the next attack.
Reminds me of this cartoon when the roller skate keeps splashing the elf shining the black shoe.

Alright. Well it does look like Your’ses truly is up, so @H. Vachon, let’s see whatcha got. Send us a wishlist cigar you want

Thanks Brad! I appreciate you thinking of me. I have never tried anything from warped or illusione. But I would be thrilled with anything 😎

@H. Vachon Hayden. I think I can handle this one if no one minds please pm me your addy again just in case

Last edited:
Just received the package from Dan. They are safe and sound resting in the humidor. Many thanks my friend, excited to check some boxes off my list!!