• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

ClemTigers said:

Dog Rockets on their way!

Fedex:

:thumbs:
Thank you!!! What are your wishes?

Anything CC outside of what I've tried would be just fine...

I've tried:
Partagas No.2
Monte No.2
HU Mag 50
RASS

Out of the ones I've tried, I very much like the RASS and HU

If that is a no go...I have no problem w/ NC either...
Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz is on the radar...
Or, anything from the Illusione line of cigars would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
JSM

jsm11 said:

Fedex:

Received the package today. Thank you for the high quality cigars. I actually can't wait to try the Norteño.

ClemTigers said:

Fedex:

Received the package today. Thank you for the high quality cigars. I actually can't wait to try the Norteño.
The Norteno is scrumptious IMO...
And most welcome...

I can get John. I will send him a message.

Awesome sticks arrived today....

Larry, can we help you with a wish....

I would like any CC with two bands. 

Larry, I've got you on this one... pm me your address brother!

Larry thank you so much for the cigars. I been wanting to try an OR noella reserva. Thank you for the CC's too.

Sorry Larry, not only can I not count, but I can't remember shit either brother... I completely forgot about this... I will get this out tomorrow...

Correct Bill has counting trouble.  Thank you for granting the wish.  Absolutely fabulous.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12230]
Holy Cow!

CigSid said:
Sorry Larry, not only can I not count, but I can't remember shit either brother... I completely forgot about this... I will get this out tomorrow...
Bill post your wish buddy.

Paul

He wishes he had a long legged blonde, who enjoys computers and drinking stouts, while smoking old HdM DCs.

bfreebern said:
He wishes he had a long legged blonde, who enjoys computers and drinking stouts, while smoking old HdM DCs.
How about a red head with a drinking problem!

bfreebern said:

jfields said:

How about a red head with a drinking problem!

I think he would enjoy both!

CigSid said:
Larry, I've got you on this one... pm me your address brother!
I bet that hurt!  Bill has some serious heat that he throws with no regard for rarity, cost, or emotional attachment!