• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The everlasting gobstopper pass

servebig said:
coventrycat86 said:
Any room left?
1929.jpg

BTW Barney, that's gramps :D
damn...the guy sends me a pic of my grandpa...ok CC you're in :)
ah HA, I was hoping that might work :p :D :thumbs:
I think that was the 2nd win in 1929 ;)
*EDIT* Oh yeah, it DEFINATELY was 1929 because see the number "1" in the radiator, since he won it in 1928, he had car #1 for 1929 :thumbs:

Thanks Barney for letting me play :thumbs:

I'm in if there's room. Before you ask I've been in 2 passes already and regularly send sticks to the fellow CPers who kick my ass at poker :p

ok its time to start an alternate list...i think we have too many people already. Since the real fun of this pass is going to be when you reach the bottom of the list, it would be unfair to let anyone esle in.

Browndevil and Tre...i will assume that you guys want to be alternates unless you tell me otherwise.

What are your guys thoughts on the earliest that the pass should go out? I know that in the west coast it is still pretty warm. I was going to do a west coast swing first, send on the way to the east coast, and then home to CA. I'm thinking that it should go out no sooner than Sept 1... :0

barney

It's still pretty hot everywhere. I say at the earliest send it out mid-late september.

Agree with cvm. Everything I've gotten lately smells like warm cardboard, unless it's been double wrapped, baggied and sealed. Luckily it all goes away after a bit.

I'm good for being an alternate, as I'm sure my buddy Tre is since he lives close by.
Let me know :thumbs:

OK I have most of your addresses...still waiting on a couple. I have a preliminary pass list and pass order on the first post...the rest of it will be updated soon. Please let me know if i forgot anyone. I am shooting for 9/15 as departure date.

Right now we have 2 people as alternates:

Tremansalle
Browndevil

In reality though as people drop out I will prolly opt to thin the list out a bit.

So my hopes are that this pass continues on into late spring/ early summer "05!!!

There is going to be one twist, and I will monitor it trust me...I am expecting next day turnaround to the next person on the list, with at least one more put than take (usual pass rules apply on quality, etc)...FOR EVERY DAY THAT YOU ARE LATE SENDING THE BOX OUT YOU MUST ADD ONE MORE CIGAR!!! those of you that are not going to be able to be there when it arrives...vacation, death in the family, bad hangover...please contact me and you will be moved UP 2 spots. This means that you will miss the pass this time and lose 2 spots on the list...

If some of you dont like this too friggin bad... :D there are already too many people on the list.

feedback is encouraged, but may not be listened to ;)

barney

dixieland_conjunction said:
servebig said:
feedback is encouraged, but may not be listened to ;)
Mr. Pibb is better than Dr. Pepper :p

Cheers,
Dixie
No way, any southerner knows DP is the only way to go, a Texas original. :D

Sorry, had to interject there, couldn't let it go. :)

texasaggie said:
dixieland_conjunction said:
servebig said:
feedback is encouraged, but may not be listened to  ;)
Mr. Pibb is better than Dr. Pepper :p

Cheers,
Dixie
No way, any southerner knows DP is the only way to go, a Texas original. :D

Sorry, had to interject there, couldn't let it go. :)
Any REAL southerner knows Cheerwine is the best of all :p

A NC/SC exclusive:

http://www.cheerwine.com/

...and to stay on topic....I'm geting a huge 3'x7'cabinet custom built :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie

I think if it gets to a brother on a Friday/Saturday there should be an exception to the one day turn rule, Ditto if it's a holiday weekend. Some folks don't have Saturday PO hours, holiday MOndays they're closed, I work the entire weekend (slipped in my own circumstances there :p).

Any thoughts on this?

Edit: Better send out two of those boxes, that first one's gonna fill up mighty quick! :0

PM sent with addy. Barney, looks like the box will be filled after #7 Pepe. Any other ideas?

Good Rules....can't wait this should be fun...very good idea

Paul