• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The everlasting gobstopper pass

I got the Gob today. I'm finishing up a term paper tonight to turn in tommorrow. Then Fri/Sat I'll look for tupperware, a new box, and hopefully ship it out Monday along with the cigarcaddy to Barney :thumbs:

Okay here's my puts/takes that I've already cleared with Barney:

Take#40 - Anejo #50
Put#100 - Greycliff Expresso Robusto

Take#54 - Ashton VSG E.R.
Put#99 - Padron Millennium Maduro

Take#79 - Ramon Allones 898VA
Put#98 - RASS '00

And for the gob is #101 - Padon 1964 Monarca Maduro

*This weekend I'll search for a new box and get some tupperware so it won't be quite as heavy :thumbs:

cvmfour said:
Okay here's my puts/takes that I've already cleared with Barney:

Take#40 - Anejo #50
Put#100 - Greycliff Expresso Robusto

Take#54 - Ashton VSG E.R.
Put#99 - Padron Millennium Maduro

Take#79 - Ramon Allones 898VA
Put#98 - RASS '00

And for the gob is #101 - Padon 1964 Monarca Maduro

*This weekend I'll search for a new box and get some tupperware so it won't be quite as heavy :thumbs:
Cliff...you da maaaaaaaaaaan...and thanks for lightening the load going forward, which includes repacking the box and getting tupperware. You are a true BOTL!!!

barney

ps...wow, i dont think i've seen a millenium as a put in a while!

Well the VSG was an Estate Reserve (not listed in detail in the pass) so I think coveted for coveted will do. Plus you can still pick up Millenniums, but at inflated prices. Besides there are some Millenniums left in the humi for me :D

I tried to contact s0ber through PM but his inbox is full. Barney get in touch with him and tell him the pass is on the way to him as of 11-16-04.

cvmfour said:
Well the VSG was an Estate Reserve (not listed in detail in the pass) so I think coveted for coveted will do. Plus you can still pick up Millenniums, but at inflated prices. Besides there are some Millenniums left in the humi for me :D
Wow cliff...didn't know that on the Estate Reserve! awesome!!!1 aren't those like the holy grail?!?! i think the only person that has em is moki ;)

barney

DC#'s are:

0304 1560 0001 7558 0700
0304 1560 0001 7558 0717

Enjoy George! I can't wait till it gets back around to me! :thumbs:

servebig said:
Wow cliff...didn't know that on the Estate Reserve! awesome!!!1 aren't those like the holy grail?!?! i think the only person that has em is moki ;)

barney
I almost took that one. I already had two so I passed. :0

the boxes came in yesterday, I will post my puts/takes tonight/tomorrow and get it out ASAP

Sorry for the delay, I've been workin 7 10's for the last 2 weeks... Heres my P/T's, unless anyone has any objections, I will Mail tomorrow and Post DC#...

Takes:
#31 ERD Tainos
#50 Cuaba Distinguido
#59 PSD #4
#91 Anejo 77

Puts:
#102 Perdomo EDS Torp
#103 VR Fam
#104 CoRo
#105 ERDM Choix Supreme

Extra Puts:
#106 RASCC
#107 Opus XXX
#108 RyJ Cedros #3

DC # 0304 1560 0007 8228 2936

The eagle has landed! :thumbs:

Safe and sound.
Trying to find time to do my p/t's in the am.
Will get it out on friday!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Almost forgot I was in this one! :0 Man, there have been some great cigars added to this box!! :thumbs:
This is almost starting to look like.....well, I don't know what it looks like, but it sure is becoming a super-premium selection!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Good to hear it's moving along :thumbs: And yes there are some super premiums in there to choose from :love:

s0ber said:
Sorry for the delay, I've been workin 7 10's for the last 2 weeks... Heres my P/T's, unless anyone has any objections, I will Mail tomorrow and Post DC#...

Takes:
#31 ERD Tainos
#50 Cuaba Distinguido
#59 PSD #4
#91 Anejo 77

Puts:
#102 Perdomo EDS Torp
#103 VR Fam
#104 CoRo
#105 ERDM Choix Supreme

Extra Puts:
#106 RASCC
#107 Opus XXX
#108 RyJ Cedros #3

great job!!! i have just come out of a 72 hour vegas birthday fog and am trying to catch up with stuff....THE PUT/TAKE PAGE HAS BEEN UPDATED hope you guys are having a great thanksgiving :D

barney

s0ber said:

Takes:
#31 ERD Tainos
#50 Cuaba Distinguido
#59 PSD #4
#91 Anejo 77

Puts:
#102 Perdomo EDS Torp
#103 VR Fam
#104 CoRo
#105 ERDM Choix Supreme

Extra Puts:
#106 RASCC
#107 Opus XXX
#108 RyJ Cedros #3

Great P/Ts George!

Can it be my turn again? There are some great sticks in this thing.

Gregor

servebig said:
great job!!! i have just come out of a 72 hour vegas birthday fog and am trying to catch up with stuff....THE PUT/TAKE PAGE HAS BEEN UPDATED hope you guys are having a great thanksgiving :D

barney
Barney, I'm not feeling the love here. I expect a phone call next time your here!

Gregor

gregor22 said:
servebig said:

barney
Barney, I'm not feeling the love here. I expect a phone call next time your here!

Gregor
**** i knew i forgot something....next time for sure greg!!!!!