• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010

I told you I would hold that beer in my cellar until you came for Padron. You don't make the event, then no beer for you. I'll send you plenty of pictures of all of us having a great time without you though. :laugh:

You know I wouldn't even be friends with you if it wasn't for your sweet dance moves.

Alright, I re-read the 3 entries again. Jim, your story makes me laugh. I can see you guys ready to go with some big beastly animal, only to see a yapping rat come around the corner. 4cbln, your story grosses me out, and that's one part of the job you guys do that I could not deal with.

Jeff101, your story is the winner. Any story that involves teenagers pissing their pants is a winner in my book. And then for your partner to sell you out to the station like that is classic. So Jeff, PM me your addy and I'll get a prize pack out to you.

As pennance, you must send me the beer you have waiting for me.

I told you I would hold that beer in my cellar until you came for Padron. You don't make the event, then no beer for you. I'll send you plenty of pictures of all of us having a great time without you though. :laugh:

Cool thanks again for the contest pm on the way.

Congrats Jeff!
thumbs-up.gif

Thanks for making us think back in our memories for those moments Brent, glad I could gross you out, I love that kind of sh!t.

Just as an update, I'm heading to Charlie's house this afternoon to check on the pass, and then we can get this thing on the road again. Charles, what are your P/Ts dammit?!?!

Just as an update, I'm heading to Charlie's house this afternoon to check on the pass, and then we can get this thing on the road again. Charles, what are your P/Ts dammit?!?!

Bah, shut it you creep!

T: AF King B Tubo P: AF Sungrown Magnum "R" 52
T: AF WOAM P: LFD Limitado III '07
P: El Triunfador Lancero (Original Blend)

Nothing too fancy or major this time for me. Truth be told, I really should have bowed out of this pass, as I haven't been able to give it the attention it needs. Life seems to have been shoveling shit on me by the truckload only recently, and this pass has been the last thing on my mind which really bums me out, as I was looking forward to it. I apologize everyone, it was a dumb ass move on my part, and excuses are crap, so I will just leave it at what I said above.

Hey dude, no worries man, I know what's been going on. ;) Send it off to Dave in HI ASAP so we can get the ball rolling!

Well alrighty then, I just printed the list and will go figure out my P's & T's.

Send it when you can Charles, hopefully life will slow down and give you a chance to smoke some good sticks soon!

Alright, I re-read the 3 entries again. Jim, your story makes me laugh. I can see you guys ready to go with some big beastly animal, only to see a yapping rat come around the corner. 4cbln, your story grosses me out, and that's one part of the job you guys do that I could not deal with.

Jeff101, your story is the winner. Any story that involves teenagers pissing their pants is a winner in my book. And then for your partner to sell you out to the station like that is classic. So Jeff, PM me your addy and I'll get a prize pack out to you.

As pennance, you must send me the beer you have waiting for me.

Cool thanks again for the contest pm on the way.

A great package arrived yesterday from Brent nice selection. Thanks again.

Okay here are my P/T for the pass, let me know how you guys feel about them as this is only my 2nd one.

T- Padron '26 80th maduro
P- Opus X Lost City Lancero

T-Tat Drac
P-Tat Boris ( I never really knew what each of these went for, only that they both are hard to get)

T-Illusione Epernay (not sure the size but I went with around $9ish)
P-Arturo Fuente Hemi Maduro Classic (7X47)

T-AF BTL (not sure the going price as no one has them)
P-La Aurora Puro Vintage Salomone (I bought them off CBid for $128 for 8) (I know you like wrapping your fingers around this size Jon
wub.gif
)

T-OR El Triunfador
P-NEW El Triunfador (I bought a box for $200 recently so let me know if this won't fly)

T-AF Sungrown Magnum R 52
P-Jesus Fuego Delirium lancero

P-Tatuaje La Riqueza D'Clouet (churchill size that Pete brought with him and a vendor was selling, said no one else has them for sale, is that true?)
P-Padron Millenium
P-H. Upmann Sir Winston (08)
P-H. Upmann No. 2 (08)
P-Vegas Robaina Maestros RE (07) (yeah, okay, you guessed it, I was loading up for this pass
blush.gif
)

Here's pics of the La Riqueza D'Clouet
LaRiquezaDClouet162.jpg

LaRiquezaDClouet16.jpg

Okay here are my P/T for the pass, let me know how you guys feel about them as this is only my 2nd one.

T- Padron '26 80th maduro
P- Opus X Lost City Lancero

T-Tat Drac
P-Tat Boris ( I never really knew what each of these went for, only that they both are hard to get)

T-Illusione Epernay (not sure the size but I went with around $9ish)
P-Arturo Fuente Hemi Maduro Classic (7X47)

T-AF BTL (not sure the going price as no one has them)
P-La Aurora Puro Vintage Salomone (I bought them off CBid for $128 for 8) (I know you like wrapping your fingers around this size Jon
wub.gif
)

T-OR El Triunfador
P-NEW El Triunfador (I bought a box for $200 recently so let me know if this won't fly)

T-AF Sungrown Magnum R 52
P-Jesus Fuego Delirium lancero

P-Tatuaje La Riqueza D'Clouet (churchill size that Pete brought with him and a vendor was selling, said no one else has them for sale, is that true?)
P-Padron Millenium
P-H. Upmann Sir Winston (08)
P-H. Upmann No. 2 (08)
P-Vegas Robaina Maestros RE (07) (yeah, okay, you guessed it, I was loading up for this pass
blush.gif
)

Great puts and takes. The one highlighted is the only one I would question because the BTL carries a good amount of rarity. However, if you flip La Aurora, and the Padron Millenium :0 that would more than make it work.

laugh.gif
After Jon's somewhat frystratubg frustrating experience with the Padilla Salomone, I thought he should take another crack at that size, albeit a different maker.
Remember this? Padilla 32 After that, they disappeared and aren't available anymore.

If the group allows the flip then sure! In the meantime, when I get home tonight, I'll dig deeper into the humi.

<edit 'cause it was too early in the morning for me
tongue.gif
>

HOLY. CRAP. Geezus Dave, ya ever smoke much?!?! :laugh: As per Brent's suggestion, they all look great to me. Holy cow, what a way to pay dude. You have no obligation to put that much in there man, you should know that!

HOLY. CRAP. Geezus Dave, ya ever smoke much?!?!
laugh.gif
As per Brent's suggestion, they all look great to me. Holy cow, what a way to pay dude. You have no obligation to put that much in there man, you should know that!

laugh.gif
I used to be able to smoke 2-3 cigars a day when I was on shift at the stations, but since being assigned to a desk and 40hrs. I barely get 1 a day so my stock has really piled up in the last 6 months. One day I'll go back to driving a truck and put a dent in my stock.

Since I have a harder time with customs here and you guys being in law enforcement have that morale obligation to not buy contraband I figure once I can get 'em I might as well share 'em! That is if Jim doesn't snake 'em before they reach you!
sign.gif

Thanks for the good vibes there guys
thumbs-up.gif

Shit, for all the warring that's going on in Jon's backyard, the amount of rise in crime happening due to the economy and and it's going to be a dry summer for brushfires the way I look at it, we might as well SMOKE OUR GOOD CHIT and get ready for what's coming down the pipe.

Thanks for the good vibes there guys
thumbs-up.gif

Shit, for all the warring that's going on in Jon's backyard, the amount of rise in crime happening due to the economy and and it's going to be a dry summer for brushfires the way I look at it, we might as well SMOKE OUR GOOD CHIT and get ready for what's coming down the pipe.

Hey man, hell yeah to that! Shit, they just declared a state of emergency today! Sounds more like a bad Seagal movie if you ask me! :laugh:

As long as Screwface doesn't return to haunt Jon Hatcha mon, that bruddah could scrap!

Charles, got the pass just now and I have it chillin' in my humi.

Jon, I will try to get another box just to make sure it can survive it's trip to Jim.

Jon, the Tat Black Tubo's closed foot (#22) has pretty much fallen off in the bag. Still smokeable as it just resembles any other cigar foot now. If I had an extra one I would have replaced it for you.

Filled in more beads in both tubes and they look pretty clear still yet.

Other than that, everything looks in good order.