• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

Dear Mother,
I apologize that it has been so long since my last letter. The horrors of war have hit home to many families. I know that I am one of the lucky ones...after all, I am still alive, if not a mailbox or two in the whole. I have begun intensive therapy that includes smoking at least two cigars a day. In time, I will recover fully. In good news, the rumors that our leader was killed in action have been proven false...apparently, the revolution will continue for now. I have picked my target, and am now arming my greatest attack....
With love, Your Son
OpusXfiles

Tuxindy said:
That my friends, is an Alaskan Spotted Shrimp..... I dropped five pots and had over thirty of these babies in each pot. Though its hard to tell each shrimp was almost a foot long!!!! :thumbs:   Shrimping starts back up on the 15th and I'm getting the boat and pots ready.
[snapback]179000[/snapback]​

I bet you do a good "Forest Gump" impression? You kind of look like him! Were you hopin’ to catch enough to pay for the cegars Forest? Is Lt. Swissy your first mate? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I kill myself! :sign: :sign:

You do know that from this point forward you will be referred to as "Forest".
bw0942.jpg

That was tooooooooooooooooo easy! :sign: :sign: :sign:

AVB said:
Since we don't hang around your friends the drag queens that point of intel wasn't gathered. As for retaliation by widows of newbies......most can't spell cigar and fewer know which end to light. What a joke.

Bargogirl said:
Personally, I've seen Drag Queens who pass better for a woman than your little butch Russian friend... :p  I guess the sweat must be from the effort it took to shave those hairy legs and pits!

You already have defectors, see Swissy's post above. Not knowing your men is a serious flaw on the battlefield.

Bargogirl said:
I don't believe many of our Newbie soldiers are in need of a date THAT desperately (they are after all a fine looking bunch of fellows ;) ).  Oh, and they don't potty in their britches either :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: !

By the way, we have great life insurance on Michael so just know that YOU will be financing the widows retailatory strike!! :cool:
[snapback]178001[/snapback]​
[snapback]178028[/snapback]​

Wow! I've never been B****slapped by a geriatric before :blush: ! That's a mighty strong left for a geezer with atrophied muscles! :laugh:
Just one question, though...I can't seem to find that red dot you keep bragging is on the Commander's forehead...is that due to your recent bout with senility or is dementia beginning to set in??!!!?? :laugh: :whistling:

NOOBLETS UNITE!!! ROCK ON NEWBIES!!!

JOE.M. said:
Tuxindy said:
That my friends, is an Alaskan Spotted Shrimp..... I dropped five pots and had over thirty of these babies in each pot. Though its hard to tell each shrimp was almost a foot long!!!! :thumbs:   Shrimping starts back up on the 15th and I'm getting the boat and pots ready.
[snapback]179000[/snapback]​

I bet you do a good "Forest Gump" impression? You kind of look like him! Were you hopin’ to catch enough to pay for the cegars Forest? Is Lt. Swissy your first mate? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I kill myself! :sign: :sign:

You do know that from this point forward you will be referred to as "Forest".
bw0942.jpg

That was tooooooooooooooooo easy! :sign: :sign: :sign:
[snapback]179050[/snapback]​

I'm sure he will get a good chuckle at your "Forrest Gump" joke as he's suckin' down the dream meal (for free) that would cost you $100 to likewise enjoy. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh, and in the movie "Forrest Gump" becomes one of the wealthiest and most prominent figures around :cool: . WOW!! You REALLY dissed him good!! :laugh:

Stupid Old FOGS!!! :sign: :p

Newbies Rule the Thread!!! :cool:

I'm sure he will get a good chuckle at your "Forrest Gump" joke as he's suckin' down the dream meal (for free) that would cost you $100 to likewise enjoy. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh, and in the movie "Forrest Gump" becomes one of the wealthiest and most prominent figures around :cool: . WOW!! You REALLY dissed him good!! :laugh:

Stupid Old FOGS!!! :sign: :p

Newbies Rule the Thread!!! :cool:
[snapback]179074[/snapback]​

I don't know about "free" after you take in account the following
$40 Tunnel fee
$25 Launch fee
$100 Gas
$75 Per Pot
$40 per bouy
$75 Leaded Line
$30,000 Boat
$28,000 Truck

I figure I'm into about $58,355. I could ride a bike to the store and buy over a ton of shrimp. But it does give me a good excuse to go out on the water and smoke a good cigar. Nothing finer then being in Alaskas pristine wilderness with a good cigar and a cold Miller High Life. :D

bfreebern said:
You going to do tours for your fellow CPers?
[snapback]179106[/snapback]​

Careful... he hits rocks and runs outta gas! :laugh:

Thankfully I was on vacation so no harm came my way!. But I came home to find my place had sustained some superficial damage..but the mailbox was non-existant! Blown to bits!! And those poor souls in UTAH and Maryland!! you better watch your backs!!

bfreebern said:
Then I guess you better drive.
[snapback]179162[/snapback]​

Well, now wait a minute... who said I'm any better?!?!?!?!? ???
At least Tuxindy HAS a boat- I'm still saving for mine (but she'll be niiiiiiiiice- will arrive spring '07) and available then for fishing/smoking/hunting trips! RSVP now for reservations! (I know I have lots of them...)

bfreebern said:
Then I guess you better drive.
[snapback]179162[/snapback]​

RSVP now for reservations! (I know I have lots of them...)
[snapback]179176[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Nice pun!! :laugh:

Another salvo has been launched at a very distinguished fog....

incoming...

Missle # 0304 0490 0001 5504 5478

Swissy said:
bfreebern said:

[snapback]179159[/snapback]​

Wait a minute now, I did hit a uncharted rock (thanks to me its charted now) and I ran out of gas 40' from the dock after three days of hunting, but I never sank and I was never stranded, too me thats a good trip. If any cper's make it to AK I will take you out for a unbelievable trip, you bring the stogies, I'll give you the awe. :cool:

Tuxindy said:
Swissy said:
bfreebern said:

[snapback]179159[/snapback]​

Wait a minute now, I did hit a uncharted rock (thanks to me its charted now) and I ran out of gas 40' from the dock after three days of hunting, but I never sank and I was never stranded, too me thats a good trip. If any cper's make it to AK I will take you out for a unbelievable trip, you bring the stogies, I'll give you the awe. :cool:
[snapback]179240[/snapback]​

Sorry- couldn't let that go without a chuckle- we give him crap at work all the time over it!! Just like a plane, any 'landing' you walk away from is a good one! :laugh:

SamClemmons said:
Who let the drunk chick with green teeth in here?

NA
[snapback]179207[/snapback]​

:sign:

How sly... The double mooch!Hubby and wife! :p

JOE.M. said:
SamClemmons said:

NA

[snapback]179250[/snapback]​

Glad I wasn't the only one who caught that, and she doesn't smoke em :laugh:

Some married couples go on vacations.
These ones go on 'tours' of cigars boards.

:laugh:

JOE.M. said:
SamClemmons said:

NA

[snapback]179250[/snapback]​

I bet you do a good "Forest Gump" impression? You kind of look like him! Were you hopin’ to catch enough to pay for the cegars Forest? Is Lt. Swissy your first mate? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I kill myself! sign.gif sign.gif

Hey, Joe - here's your "leg hump" impression... :p

hump.gif

OH - you said FOREST GUMP impression.... Sorry.... :blush: