• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

Swissy said:
emodx said:
So who da hell lives in Linden VA... I think I have a good idea. ???
[snapback]191822[/snapback]​

Ha! Cease fire my fanny!

tick 0103 tick 8555 tick 7493 tick 9422 tick 8810... :whistling:
[snapback]191826[/snapback]​
You sunuva....

P6100035.JPG

P6100034.JPG

P6100033.JPG

This better be some good beer. I have that uncured packing shiznit all over my hands!

P6100036.JPG

:thumbs: All hail the New Newbie Leader SWISSY!!!!! :thumbs:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

don't worry Emo- yer not alone!! Another there is...

BWuuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! It's amazing the things you can use spray expansion foam for.... :whistling:

hope you're thirsty....and trust me- it's worth the effort...

:laugh:

emodx said:
This better be some good beer. I have that uncured packing shiznit all over my hands!

P6100036.JPG

[snapback]192721[/snapback]​

You goofball Swissy!!! All you gotta do is put the bottles in ziploc bags before you spray them - that way the bottles don't end up full of foam...

ggiese said:
You goofball Swissy!!! All you gotta do is put the bottles in ziploc bags before you spray them - that way the bottles don't end up full of foam...
[snapback]192752[/snapback]​

That would take the fun out of it then... I want them to WORK for their beer! I've done this a number of times to friends and no one has yet had foam in their beer (at least not the spray on type...)

still waiting for the other report of a foaming... :laugh:

Swissy said:
Hey Brandon,
Housewarming pack headed your way...

0103 8555 7494 2556 3286

don't get too frustrated- it's worth it! :laugh:
[snapback]191828[/snapback]​

Wait, I just now noticed this from your other post. You bastige!

bfreebern said:
Swissy said:
Hey Brandon,

0103 8555 7494 2556 3286

don't get too frustrated- it's worth it!  :laugh:

[snapback]192758[/snapback]​
Make sure to wear vinyl gloves as there are pockets of uncured foamy shiznit. On the flip side, the beer is great!

Emo

bfreebern said:
Swissy said:
Hey Brandon,

0103 8555 7494 2556 3286

don't get too frustrated- it's worth it! :laugh:

[snapback]192758[/snapback]​

:laugh: 'bout time....!

enjoy. Both the Alaskan Smokey Porters are from my personal stash, which is getting MIGHTY low... they only make it during the holiday season. You'll notice they even date the labels! They should both be from 2004.

There's a new one in the box for ya, Brandon... Stone Brewery Smoked Porter. Try their Arrogant Bastard Ale.. pretty good as well.

Being as 'smokey' is my profession, I love this stuff... this coming year I'm buying 10 cases- maybe it'll last past June next year...

Sweet, finally a beer to match my personality. Fat Bastard wine was starting to hit too close to home.

Thanks again Bro. You da man!

Arrogant Bastard beer is pretty good beer. I had some while out in California this past winter. Yum

emodx said:
Make sure to wear vinyl gloves as there are pockets of uncured foamy shiznit. On the flip side, the beer is great!

Emo
[snapback]192764[/snapback]​

Sorry 'bout that... never had one not harden up completely... I foamed them on the 5th, waited a day and then mailed them on the 7th and you got them today- 6 days total. It must have been an old can.

Guess I'll have to make it up to you!
bleh.gif
Hehehehehe....