• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

ggiese said:
Swissy said:
Yeah,
well smarts was never required for a firefighter. I mean, who in their right mind runs INTO a burning building when all the SMART people are running OUT?!? my dad's favorite saying...

And I stand by my original statement... he'll re-think the dog rockets... or I'll smoke every one of them and photo me doing so to prove it.
[snapback]191637[/snapback]​

You give thought to a great idea!!! I'm thinking maybe I should take up a collection and send it to you, if you promise to smoke EVERY LAST ONE (and take pictures to prove it)!!!

I can see it now... "...Give me your tired, your weak... Your plugged, your catnip flavored..." :laugh:

Man, you band-aid boys just love smoke, don't you... It just doesn't matter WHAT the source is :p
[snapback]191650[/snapback]​

Say no more, say no more :whistling: A nods as good as a wink ;)

I don't care what anyone says about Grumpy Geezer, I think he's the best!! ;) :cool:

Your humor is right up there with the finest Monty Python moments! :laugh:

Keep it coming, man! It wouldn't be a spectacle without ya!

SamClemmons said:
Oh my God... another newblet fizzer. From the king and reigning twinkie no less. Have you no shame? Have you no shame at long last newblers? You have, all of you, become an embarrassment to the men posting here.

NA
[snapback]191867[/snapback]​

What’s to be shameful of? Those Hava-Tampa’s and Havana Honey’s came highly recommended by an associate at the office. He’s an attorney and smokes them everyday, so he knows what he’s talking about. :whistling:

Bargogirl said:
SamClemmons said:
Oh my God... another newblet fizzer. From the king and reigning twinkie no less. Have you no shame? Have you no shame at long last newblers? You have, all of you, become an embarrassment to the men posting here.

NA
[snapback]191867[/snapback]​

Sammy - Did you just call my husband a twinkie??? :0 Your use of the english language is soooooo colorful! :rolleyes: Although I do like your old stand by, "Stoopid Newblets" as well as the endearing, "Neenar, neenar, neenar" you so passionately proclaim :thumbs: (my daughter is in training to learn from a master such as yourself) :cool:

All kidding aside, it has been a definite LOL, roll on the floor, smackdown good time. ;) :D

Fun thread, I guess it's about time to check out some of the others hanging around waiting to crucify us nooblers... :0
[snapback]191892[/snapback]​
Hey Pre-Embargo At least your better half still sticks up for you. Hell, she even fights better thatn you. I'd say quit being such a Sally, but seing how you are a man of the cloth, I guess fighting isn't your strong point. :p :laugh:

emodx said:
Hey Pre-Embargo At least your better half still sticks up for you. Hell, she even fights better thatn you. I'd say quit being such a Sally, but seing how you are a man of the cloth, I guess fighting isn't your strong point. :p :laugh:
[snapback]191937[/snapback]​

LOL :laugh: If you only knew.

Actually, these days it depends on the fight. Now I try to stick to "fighting the good fight'. (You heathen ;) )

Funny you mention that. I had a couple of good ol Mormon boys stop by my house yesterday to convert me. I was about to invite them in for a cigar and a scotch, however I decided just to be respectful of their faith and life choices, and send them on their way.

Swissy said:
emodx said:
So who da hell lives in Linden VA... I think I have a good idea. ???
[snapback]191822[/snapback]​

Ha! Cease fire my fanny!

tick 0103 tick 8555 tick 7493 tick 9422 tick 8810... :whistling:
[snapback]191826[/snapback]​

Swissy, your wife’s gonna neuter you! Your only hope now is the marital bliss calculator. :thumbs:

preembargo said:
Swissy, your wife’s gonna neuter you! Your only hope now is the marital bliss calculator. :thumbs:
[snapback]192025[/snapback]​

you don't know the half of it!! Today is our wedding anniversary (14 years, thank you very much) and guess where I am? AT WORK!! And it's not even my day to work- I'm pulling an extra shift to cover another guy!!

:laugh:

The calculator won't help. :( I'll pray for you.

(Congrat's and happy anniversary)

preembargo said:
The calculator won't help. :( I'll pray for you.

[snapback]192181[/snapback]​

Actually, it was approved by her... middle of the week, she'd just come home tired and want to sit around anyways. Since we're both off starting Friday for 2 weeks that's our anniversary gift! Plus she doesn't know I have plans for a romantic boat ride across the bay and candle light dinner at a wilderness lodge for 2! Then it off to fish fish fish!!

but it hasn't stopped her from calling me every half hour or so and wanting to chat! I've taken to calling 911 on the other line just to get a run and have to hang up on her! :p

Swissy said:
preembargo said:
The calculator won't help.  :(  I'll pray for you.

[snapback]192181[/snapback]​

Actually, it was approved by her... middle of the week, she'd just come home tired and want to sit around anyways. Since we're both off starting Friday for 2 weeks that's our anniversary gift! Plus she doesn't know I have plans for a romantic boat ride across the bay and candle light dinner at a wilderness lodge for 2! Then it off to fish fish fish!!

but it hasn't stopped her from calling me every half hour or so and wanting to chat! I've taken to calling 911 on the other line just to get a run and have to hang up on her! :p
[snapback]192225[/snapback]​

I have your address :0 - I can get your phone number, too!! :0 Send me cigars (no dog rockets!!) or I send your wife this post!!! :sign: :sign:
Oh, wait - I don't smoke cigars!?!?! Okay, strike that - reverse it!
The Sockeye should be running soon...Hmmm SEND SALMON or the wifey gets the post HEEHEEHEE!!

And no DOG ROCKET HUMPIES!!! :0
After all, it is a free for all now, isn't it? :whistling: :laugh: BWAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!! :cool:

Ahhh, heck... here's her work number-
565-6405 that'll make it easier! :laugh:

She's so used to me messing with her, you won't get far. Ask her what number she's at for calls to the station. No one else uses the line she calls on so every time it rings we answer with the number she's at... it reached 12 one day!

As far as the suprise goes... it's not as big as the 'Happy Birthday, love. here's your gift... Grab your swimsuit- we're leaving for Mexico in 2 hours!'

(by the way- sea run humpies smoke up very well... :whistling: )

Oh, crap.... NORAD has informed me there's an incoming bogey headed in the direction of my neighborhood... Who would do such an evil, despicable deed!!! ???

There will be a retalitory strike!!! You can take that to the bank!!! :angry:

Who would believe the tumidity of this newb. Laying low and staying in the background he thought the profundity of council saying the war was over wasn't true. So like some Japanese soldier left in the PI he takes pot shots at the FOGS thinking he is too small and insignificant to be noticed. Well I noticed and I want to know when are you going to come fix my mailbox wicked stick? :angry:

To top it off he sent me "How to Win Friends & Influence People" Like everybody doesn't love me already just the way I am. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Swissy said:
Ahhh, heck... here's her work number-
565-6405 that'll make it easier! :laugh:

She's so used to me messing with her, you won't get far. Ask her what number she's at for calls to the station. No one else uses the line she calls on so every time it rings we answer with the number she's at... it reached 12 one day!

As far as the suprise goes... it's not as big as the 'Happy Birthday, love. here's your gift... Grab your swimsuit- we're leaving for Mexico in 2 hours!'

(by the way- sea run humpies smoke up very well... :whistling: )
[snapback]192385[/snapback]​

Humpies :angry2: - we don't need no stinkin' Humpies!! Actually my better half is the fish snob and he helped me with the post ;) We use to BBQ our salmon (whatever the species happened to be at that particular moment) in a delish honey mesquite sauce that never failed to please the palate! :thumbs: :D :cool: We really never got the hang of the whole "smokin" process ??? . As a matter of fact, we actually prefer shellfish to fish ;) . Mike use to scallop harvest and crab a bit (now THAT'S a meal!!) :thumbs: . Come on down sometime for Mike's special Seafood Lasagna :cool: (white sauce please)

Well, since you called my bluff, I guess I won't call your ole' lady :blush: .
(Rotten Alaskan Newbs, grumble, grumble, grumble...so cheap they won't even cough up some Salmon...grumble, grumble... :laugh: :laugh: ).

Enjoy your vacation time, buddy and the lovely lady of the house, of course!

AVB said:
Who would believe the tumidity of this newb. Laying low and staying in the background he thought the profundity of council saying the war was over wasn't true. So like some Japanese soldier left in the PI he takes pot shots at the FOGS thinking he is too small and insignificant to be noticed. Well I noticed and I want to know when are you going to come fix my mailbox wicked stick? :angry:

To top it off he sent me "How to Win Friends & Influence People" Like everybody doesn't love me already just the way I am. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]192490[/snapback]​

Oh, you know we kid ya cuz we love ya! :D :love: After all, our son has been gung ho to join the Marines for the last year (we, of course, are trying to talk him out of it :p and into becoming a squid like his father :D ). HEEHEEHEE! :laugh: I crack myself up (who needs friends when there are so many people inside my head already :laugh: :laugh:)

Hope you give Wicked Stick his comeuppance (is that spelled right?? Oh Master of the English language...Can you tell I majored in sarcasm in college?).

Oh well, back to the doldrums of day to day life :( ;) .

Your spelling is correct oh preembargo's erudite inamorata. :blush:

Bargogirl said:
Hope you give Wicked Stick his comeuppance (is that spelled right?? Oh Master of the English language...Can you tell I majored in sarcasm in college?).

Oh well, back to the doldrums of day to day life :( ;) .
[snapback]192517[/snapback]​

AVB said:
[snapback]192490[/snapback]​

LOL!!! :laugh: Way to go Wicked!!! :thumbs: I wasn't sure if anyone would actually send it. :whistling:

I'll have to send it on as I already have it in Hardcover since I'm a Dale Carnegie grad. Who'd a thunk that? :cool:

preembargo said:
LOL!!! :laugh: Way to go Wicked!!! :thumbs: I wasn't sure if anyone would actually send it. :whistling:
[snapback]192631[/snapback]​

Well you know about snipers staying low and out of the way. I was not going to send my hard copy. :blush: But hope you liked it(bomb still smoking) :whistling: . The war is too much fun you guys all rock. HEHEH :D