• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

Swissy said:
Gentlemen (and I use the term loosley!)
It has been a pleasure to sting you with my feeble attempts at bombings- I bow to your superior firepower, knowledge and experience. This grasshopper has learned lots, and is continuing to expirement with the awesome weaponry I have been bomblasted with. I look forward to my continued edjumacation under your expert guidance, and hope I can gain 1/10th of what you know, and help to pass on the BOTL attitude.

I shall forever remain,
the n00b Swissy

haha... that's funny. now to write what I really want about you morons ... oh CRAP!!! ... that's the ADD REPLY butto...
[snapback]191529[/snapback]​
Hey Pre-Embargo :rolleyes: Read this. :rolleyes: This is how you should be declaring a surrender newb pube. :whistling:

:rolleyes:
LMAO

emodx said:
Hey Pre-Embargo :rolleyes: Read this. :rolleyes: This is how you should be declaring a surrender newb pube. :whistling:
[snapback]191530[/snapback]​

Yeah, but just wait... guerilla warfare is about to begin, and I gots one special just fer you emo... :whistling:

Swissy said:
emodx said:
Hey Pre-Embargo  :rolleyes:  Read this.  :rolleyes:  This is how you should be declaring a surrender newb pube.  :whistling:

Yeah, but just wait... guerilla warfare is about to begin, and I gots one special just fer you emo... :whistling:
[snapback]191533[/snapback]​
I wouldn't do that my friend. I have about 15 pounds of dog rockets I could rain down on you. All %100 Phillipino tobacco rolled on the thigh of of an 85 year old virgin, then specially dipped by her to put a mojo on you. ???

Emo

emodx said:
Swissy said:
emodx said:

I wouldn't do that my friend. I have about 15 pounds of dog rockets I could rain down on you. All %100 Phillipino tobacco rolled on the thigh of of an 85 year old virgin, then specially dipped by her to put a mojo on you. ???

Emo
[snapback]191536[/snapback]​

:0 ... He ain't kidding either!!! Be afraid - be VERY MUCH afraid!!! ???

emodx said:

Emo

C'mon, stop it... yer turning me on!!
Any talk of 'dog rockets' gets me a-goin- just look in my profile and you'll see! :laugh: I have uses for dog rockets... besides, you'll change your mind - trust me!

emodx said:
Swissy said:
Gentlemen (and I use the term loosley!)
haha... that's funny. now to write what I really want about you morons ... oh CRAP!!! ... that's the ADD REPLY butto...
[snapback]191529[/snapback]​

:rolleyes:
LMAO

emo, Are those FOG eyes so tired and weak that you perhaps missed the fine print? :laugh:

And btw, I'm quite certain I was very clear in that I have not surrendered.

emodx said:
Swissy said:
emodx said:
Hey Pre-Embargo   :rolleyes:  Read this.   :rolleyes:  This is how you should be declaring a surrender newb pube.  :whistling:

Emo

Swissy, my boy, mighty warrior that you've proven yourself to be take heed. Emo is a seasoned veteran of The United States Navy. Having been haze grey and underway myself, I can tell you with absolute certainty this will not be pretty.
:0

Swissy, my boy, mighty warrior that you've proven yourself to be take heed. Emo is a seasoned veteran of The United States Navy. Having been haze grey and underway myself, I can tell you with absolute certainty this will not be pretty.
[snapback]191589[/snapback]​
Oh, you sumamabiotch... I aint no squid... ???

:whistling:

emodx said:
[snapback]191589[/snapback]​
Oh, you sumamabiotch... I aint no squid... ???

:whistling:
[snapback]191610[/snapback]​

Nice going, Preembargo... Emo's Coast Guard!!! :laugh:

And I told you Swissy - you met your match here!!! You're gonna get it now... Neenar neenar neenar :p

(thanks Neal - that's a great taunt)

Bargogirl said:
ROFLMAO!!! :laugh:
[snapback]191617[/snapback]​

Darn it!! I forgot the wife was logged on. So as I was saying:ROFLMAO!!! I was just assuming from your sig tag that you're Navy :laugh:

Isn't the Coastal Country Club under The Department of the Navy?!?!

Actually, all kidding aside, having been a commercial fisherman in Alaska and Washington State, I'll be the first to say that

1. Theres no more welcome site when things turn to sh*t on the open seas than that cutter or helo.

2.Coast Guard is the most under recognized group of heroes in the world.

We now return to our regularly scheduled non-sense.

Yeah,
well smarts was never required for a firefighter. I mean, who in their right mind runs INTO a burning building when all the SMART people are running OUT?!? my dad's favorite saying...

And I stand by my original statement... he'll re-think the dog rockets... or I'll smoke every one of them and photo me doing so to prove it.

They used to be under the Department of Transportation I think. After 9/11 they are now part of Homeland Security. Just an FYI.

preembargo said:
Darn it!! I forgot the wife was logged on. So as I was saying:ROFLMAO!!! I was just assuming from your sig tag that you're Navy :laugh:

Isn't the Coastal Country Club under The Department of the Navy?!?!
[snapback]191621[/snapback]​

Having Roomed with both fireman and a BOTL in the Coast Guard. Fireman cook better, but my friend in the Coast guard was always better at getting dates....

Swissy said:
Yeah,
well smarts was never required for a firefighter. I mean, who in their right mind runs INTO a burning building when all the SMART people are running OUT?!? my dad's favorite saying...

And I stand by my original statement... he'll re-think the dog rockets... or I'll smoke every one of them and photo me doing so to prove it.
[snapback]191637[/snapback]​

You give thought to a great idea!!! I'm thinking maybe I should take up a collection and send it to you, if you promise to smoke EVERY LAST ONE (and take pictures to prove it)!!!

I can see it now... "...Give me your tired, your weak... Your plugged, your catnip flavored..." :laugh:

Man, you band-aid boys just love smoke, don't you... It just doesn't matter WHAT the source is :p

ggiese said:
Man, you band-aid boys just love smoke, don't you... It just doesn't matter WHAT the source is :p
[snapback]191650[/snapback]​

That's why they used to call us 'Smoke Eaters'!
Me, it's smoked salmon, smoked porter, campfire smoke, cigars... the smokey the better.

emodx said:
So who da hell lives in Linden VA... I think I have a good idea. ???
[snapback]191822[/snapback]​

Ha! Cease fire my fanny!

tick 0103 tick 8555 tick 7493 tick 9422 tick 8810... :whistling:

Oh my God... another newblet fizzer. From the king and reigning twinkie no less. Have you no shame? Have you no shame at long last newblers? You have, all of you, become an embarrassment to the men posting here.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Oh my God... another newblet fizzer. From the king and reigning twinkie no less. Have you no shame? Have you no shame at long last newblers? You have, all of you, become an embarrassment to the men posting here.

NA
[snapback]191867[/snapback]​
LOL... he actually just said thank you.

SamClemmons said:

NA
[snapback]191867[/snapback]​

Sammy - Did you just call my husband a twinkie??? :0 Your use of the english language is soooooo colorful! :rolleyes: Although I do like your old stand by, "Stoopid Newblets" as well as the endearing, "Neenar, neenar, neenar" you so passionately proclaim :thumbs: (my daughter is in training to learn from a master such as yourself) :cool:

All kidding aside, it has been a definite LOL, roll on the floor, smackdown good time. ;) :D

Fun thread, I guess it's about time to check out some of the others hanging around waiting to crucify us nooblers... :0