• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

send me that tater! I got to make some room

The potato landed in my mailbox today, looks like it is in good condition. I have added a few rockets and a few primo's and it looks like it will be on its way again! Keep your eyes peeled alexstjo! ???

The potato, I believe #2 has landed! I'll get it loaded and sent out tomorrow. After it's cross country treck, I think it's next trip might be just over the divide :whistling: .

Thanks for letting a noob like me get in on this Rob.

Justin

The potato, I believe #2 has landed! I'll get it loaded and sent out tomorrow. After it's cross country treck, I think it's next trip might be just over the divide :whistling: .

Thanks for letting a noob like me get in on this Rob.

Justin
NP, great way to get the feet wet. make sure you load it up with plenty of white owl grape and pineapple! they are a staple around here :laugh:

NP, great way to get the feet wet. make sure you load it up with plenty of white owl grape and pineapple! they are a staple around here :laugh:

I was all out of white owls but I did stick a peach and a menthol swisher in there. I know they are somebody around heres favs :whistling: .

I was playing golf with a guy that I get paired with quite a bit one time and was smoking a Padron 4000 I think. He tells me, "You love those cigars don't you? I love the smell of them, I used to smoke when I was younger, I'd buy white owls by the case!" I about died.

How many Hot Potato Bombs do we have out right now? I am a little curious, and it is tough to keep up with.

Brandon

If I've been following right (and I may not be since I'm new), I think there's two out at the moment.

Well the damm thing landed in my lap yesterday! Well one of them.

It is now happly on its way to Clifton NJ if anybody is watching :laugh:

Its also getting fairly large, atleast larger than when it arrived :whistling:

0306 3030 0003 2664 5223

Now I think I owe sombody not to far from here :whistling:

Well the damm thing landed in my lap yesterday! Well one of them.

It is now happly on its way to Clifton NJ if anybody is watching :laugh:

Its also getting fairly large, atleast larger than when it arrived :whistling:

Clifton NJ has just been declared a war zone! Hot Potato landed today in Clifton, packed full of nice lookin smokes. Got some nice ones to chose from and some more to add. Thanks xprinter I'll make a decision on who to send it too and get it back in circulation early next week.

Mark

Spud Launched from Clifton, NJ on its way to Kanas. Hope you're in your storm cellar B..T..P.

DC# 013 8555 7499 5079 8177

Mark

PS it will actually be in tomorrows mail

I came home today to find a "SPUD" missile had devestated my livingroom! Potato shrapnel was everywhere. I'll have to do some damage assesment and send this guy out before the secondaries start going off :D . Thanks chef!

Hmmmm, I believe after the damage the postman left, some one better watch their "Ashh" :whistling: .

Billy