• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THE "I GOT CRAPPEDON AT WORK" PASS

Wow, absolutely astounding play Toaster :thumbs:

Never had a CoRo Gary? Boy are you in for a treat :D

:0

Very nice play. You'll love the Xclusivo and the AVO. In fact, AVO was just in town for a tour stop. An amazing brand... tastes great all the way across the board. :)

STYX&STONED said:
OKAY GUYS,

SD_Stack has to pull out of this one. So, when sleepyjim & maduro357 get done with it it will be shipping to blair.

I will pm jim now to let him know!!!!!
FYI...when blair gets the box and does he takes/puts, we're going to get together for a hand-off. Could someone who has recently mailed the box either post or PM me to let me know how much shipping/ins. came out to be?

thanks,
Mike <---commencing count-down to pee-pee dance

mhn said:
STYX&STONED said:
OKAY GUYS,

SD_Stack has to pull out of this one. So, when sleepyjim & maduro357 get done with it it will be shipping to blair.

FYI...when blair gets the box and does he takes/puts, we're going to get together for a hand-off. Could someone who has recently mailed the box either post or PM me to let me know how much shipping/ins. came out to be?

thanks,
Easy on the pee-pee dance there big fella, dont want to see ya get wet, and you still have to make it through Christmas and New Years!!!

..............Our story begins as Toaster crawls back to his house, tired and exhausted from fighting off the people in line! What people you ask? What line you ask? The line for free soup! - no that's not it... The line for free money! - no that wasn't it either..... OMG! :0 It was the line at the POST OFFICE! On the busiest shipping day of the ENTIRE YEAR! (the monday preceeding Christmas week---Thank you very much! My friendly post office clerk told me that :lookup: AFTER I WAITED OF COURSE!)

Well gent's- it was brutal. You would think the post office was handing out free money judging by the over 1 hour line I stood in today! IT WAS A JOKE! I absolutely can not handle the post office again before christmas- I'm sorry. :sneaky:

Got the box off today, I was sure I read someone asked about price of shipping? But of course now I can't find where, if it was this pass or the other?? so I'm gonna tell anyways: 2-day priority mail, with delivery confirmation and $500 worth of insurance... Total cost= $22.10

DC# 0302 2940 0002 4603 7646
INS# VE 050 528 529 US

Look out Rob, its on its way brother!

(one more time) Thanks to Styx&Stoned (and everyone else for that matter) for allowing me to play in this awesome pass. This is defintely the BEST pass going! :D

Take care, and merry christmas to you all!

Begin shameless plug for own pass
I'll be seeing and hearing from some of you, right after the first of the year ;)
End shameless plug :p

:thumbs: Toaster

Great!!

I have the day off tomorrow and hoping to sift through this selection.

STYX&STONED said:
mhn said:
STYX&STONED said:
OKAY GUYS,

thanks,
Easy on the pee-pee dance there big fella, dont want to see ya get wet, and you still have to make it through Christmas and New Years!!!
oh man.. ???

i misread the post, thought it was going to them next.

I guess I wet my pants for nothin'...although at least I'm warm now

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

I thought maybe this was the package from my secret santa but no it was an incredible pass box. :D

Puts and takes look something like this.

TAKES:

#10 A. Fuente Xtra Viejo #77--- I would smoke it tonight but I just got a contract on my house so I will wait until I find a new house. AND CELEBRATE.

#65Cohiba XV
#70 Olvia Gran Maduro
#96Monte #4 ISOM
#102CAO MX2 Belicoso
#119 Sancho Panza Belicoso ISOM

PUTS:

#123 Camacho 11/18
#124 Davidoff Millenium (Robusto)
#125 Camacho Corojo
#126 Diamond Crown Maximus#1 (Double Corona)
#127 Partagas 150 "D" (petit corona)
#128 Ramon cy Ramon
#129 Partagas short ISOM
#130 Vegas Robaina Unicos ISOM

I believe that I can have this all packaged back up and ready to sent tomorrow. I'll post DC numbers when it goes out.

Thanks for including me.

Dave, You think you are ready for this one? :p

Nice job there Rob!!!

:thumbs: A Partagas 150 D PC :thumbs: ......... I'm sure that one wont last long!!!! :angry:

THANKS FOR PLAYING IN THE PASS AND HAVE A NICE HLIDAY SEASON AND GOOD LUCK ON FINDING THAT NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

DaveWF said:
Sorry for not posting earlier - YES, I'm ready! :thumbs:
Easy there Dave ....Do you need me to come help you so you dont hurt yourself?

Dont want you to bust your bag AGAIN so to speak!! LOL!!!

Enjoy the pass Bro!!!

Nice play Rob... I'm gonna show my stoopud head again- what is a Partagas 150 D?

It must be nice, but I'm unfamiliar with that stick ???

GREAT PLAY THOUGH :D

Toaster said:
Nice play Rob... I'm gonna show my stoopud head again- what is a Partagas 150 D?

It must be nice, but I'm unfamiliar with that stick ???

GREAT PLAY THOUGH :D

I'll let Lucasbuck answer this one...he explained it to me pretty well ???

Woke up too late to get things totally ready before work this A.M.

Box is taped and ready to go TOMORROW.

I'll let Lucasbuck talk to you as well. Just remember that the Ramon/Ramon is the same limited blend but in a natual wrapper.