• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THE "I GOT CRAPPEDON AT WORK" PASS

Man this is one LOOOOOOOONG pass. I'll be lucky if I get it by spring of next year and winter hasn't even started yet
xmas.gif

Man, I need to pull out my dancin' shoes and dust em' off. As soon as DaveWF is done, the Box will be off to Sam and then It'll be all mine...... :D :thumbs: :p
I was lookin' at the list of participants and your right there CC, it will be sping by the time you get it...... :sign:

Springtime? Maybe.

But it is on its way.

0302 2940 0002 4603 7660

Way too much fun.

Toaster said:
Nice play Rob... I'm gonna show my stoopud head again- what is a Partagas 150 D?

It must be nice, but I'm unfamiliar with that stick ???
Awwwww, one of my favorite subjects :D

The P150 is a one time limited release cigar to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the Partagas brand. It was released in 1995 with a very special wrapper. The wrapper was 18 y.o. Cameroon found (accidentally) aging in a Madrid warehouse. It is now over 25 years old :0 This is a spectacular and spectacularly rare cigar as you can imagine. Only 1 million were rolled total.

If you are a Partagas whore like me this is the holy grail of cigars. Rob was kind enough to send me one when I first joined this fine community. It is waiting to go out in style on my 40th :D Thanks again Rob! :) :thumbs:

lucasbuck said:
Toaster said:
Nice play Rob... I'm gonna show my stoopud head again- what is a Partagas 150 D?

The P150 is a one time limited release cigar to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the Partagas brand. It was released in 1995 with a very special wrapper. The wrapper was 18 y.o. Cameroon found (accidentally) aging in a Madrid warehouse. It is now over 25 years old :0 This is a spectacular and spectacularly rare cigar as you can imagine. Only 1 million were rolled total.

If you are a Partagas whore like me this is the holy grail of cigars. Rob was kind enough to send me one when I first joined this fine community. It is waiting to go out in style on my 40th :D Thanks again Rob! :) :thumbs:
! ! ! W O W ! ! !

Duhard.gif

If you want to try one, they go for $50-$100 on CB. I'm not saying they are or are not worth that, just that it is a common item there and they usually fetch that amount.

Back on topic - NIIIIIIIIIIICE. When this pass gets to me, I'm going to have some tough decisions to make.

lucasbuck said:
Toaster said:

Wowser's....
eek2.gif

Awesome play Rob....

I did not pay $50 for these sticks. I did realize what they may be when they were released and bought some. I like them a lot but they still are not worth $50 to me. I don't collect, I smoke. Also I figure if I had the chance to try something special, someone else may like it too.

Don't mind me - just popping my head in here to make sure everyone's being good this year. :p

Santa

Secret Santa said:
Don't mind me - just popping my head in here to make sure everyone's being good this year. :p

Santa
All is well here Santa.

Everyone here seems to play well with others!! :p

And they are all good passers!!!!!! :D :D

Robbmt said:
I did not pay $50 for these sticks. I did realize what they may be when they were released and bought some. I like them a lot but they still are not worth $50 to me. I don't collect, I smoke. Also I figure if I had the chance to try something special, someone else may like it too.
I don't "collect" either- but I happen to have some sticks that are as old as I have been smoking (about 4 years). Eitherway though- if the stick is that rare (screw the price), but they are hard/impossible to get... That was a very nice move on your part to include it in Styx&Stoned pass.... Well done brother!

:thumbs: Toaster

The pass was delivered to DaveWF!!!!

Hay Dave, What are you waiting for? are you going to get this thing on the road soon or what?

:p Just bustin your stones Bro!!!!!! :p

Have fun!!!

Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave! Dave!

Hi. Kinda excited about this. This pass is going to go down in history as one of THE best ever.

Hope all goes well.

Ummmm, I did NOT get the pass yet - what are you guys talking about? :lookup:

Dave

NEVER FEAR - I got it! They left a "we tried to deliver it" note stuck WAY in the back of the mailbox - I didn't see it when I grabbed the mail yesterday.

Due to the holidays (and the mongo-line I waited it just to pick up the box!), I won't get this out until after the 25th.

Now let's see what kind of damage I can do.... :lookup:

Dave ;)

Hey everyone,
Sorry to do this but I'm going to have to withdraw from this awesome pass :(

Just way too much happening at work for the next couple of months.

If things change I'll let you know.

Thanks for including me Styx&Stoned :thumbs:

Okay Brent, No problem!!!

With filbrent out(12/23/03), SD_Stack out(12/13/03), and Dixieland_conjunction out(11/9/03).

This means stogieman will be shipping to sleepyjim & maduro357. then sleepyjim and maduro357 will be shipping to blair.

I will send PMs to those people thet this will effect.

i need pee-pee dance confirmation this time so I don't wet my pants prematurely

...again :) :) :sign:

Ok, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up - I haven't even opened the box yet. Carrie & I were out of town all day yesterday, and then what I thought was going to be a quiet day for me turned into 5 different calls over in Indiana - it's 7:30 and I just got home. I'll get my puts & takes taken care of tonight and try and get this monstosity mailed out tomorrow.

Sorry guys,
Dave ;)

Alrighty... finally got this puppy opened up. Very impressive setup there. But it looks like someone hung on to the styrofoam "lid" - anyone care to fess up?

Here's my meager puts & takes...

Takes:
#32 CAO
#86 Hemmi Signature
#100 Padron 1926

Puts:
#131 Trinidad ISOM
#132 Ashton VSG
#133 HdM Lancelot
#134 Ramon Allones (I picked this up when the Partagas 150's came out - anyone know when that was?)

If I'm being greedy with the '26, someone please let me know.
I'll post the del conf # & insurance # once I ship it.

Dave ;)