• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THE "I GOT CRAPPEDON AT WORK" PASS

I'll tell you guys, that is a very organized pass. I spent about an hour just going through the individual tupperware containers trying to determine which of those beaties I wanted to trade out. Well here are my puts and takes. If any of you are unhappy with them, just let me know and I'll be gladly to fix my mistakes. That also includes you too CohibaSurfer.... :D

Puts:

#146 Diamond Crown Maximus #5 Robusto
#147 CAO L'Anniversaire Extreme Robusto
#148 Arturo Fuente Anejo #50
#149 Opus X Fuente Fuente
#150 Diplomatico #4 2/01 (ISOM)
#151 Partagas Churchill 1/98 (ISOM)
#152 Ramon Allones 898 Vanished 02' (ISOM)
#153 Cohiba Siglo 1 "For Gary Only" Enjoy Brother!!!

Takes:

#25 Ashton VSG
#140 Opus X #4
#143 CAO MX2 Torp.
#11 Monte #4 (ISOM)
#95 ERDM Choix Supreme (ISOM)

I hope you happy with my puts and takes Gary and thanks alot for letting me be apart of this awsome pass. Heads up Sleepyjim & Maduro357, I'll be sending out the Box in the morning. I'll post the tracking/insurance numbers then. :D :thumbs: :p

:D OUTSTANDING PLAY BRO!!!!! :D

:thumbs: NICE JOB CHARLIE :thumbs:

I don't think anyone can complain about those put and takes!!!!!

Thanks for playing in the pass and a BIG THANKS for the Siglo I!!!!!

Awwwwww Charlie, ya took my CAO MX2 :D

Nice job of the puts and takes ;)

This baby's picking up speed, maybe I will get it before spring time :D

Ahhhhhhh, CC, I didn't know that was your MX2. I'll put it back so you can have it.......

NOT!!!!! :D :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :p

It'll be my first MX2 and I'm really lookin' foward to it.

Alright guys, the box made it out this morning. Here are the Tracking / insurance numbers:

Tracking: 03031910000180783570

Insurance: VA966135524US

Have fun Sleepyjim & Maduro357 cause I definitely did. :D

Ahhhhhhh, CC, I didn't know that was your MX2. I'll put it back so you can have it.......NOT!!!!!
falling.gif
@ Charlie!!!
I got my first one from my Secret Santa and it was a NICE smoke!! Hopefully sometime soon, they'll be easier to get (I think they were just released in October)

Enjoy stogie, it's a GREAT cigar!! ;)

Man, I am getting to be so envious of Gary!! I was looking through some of the posts and there has been quite a selection of Cohiba's put in the host bag. Thats going to be quite a Cohiba collection when it arrives! :thumbs: He deserves it though for organizing such a great pass. :thumbs:

Really great play Charlie! Even if you did swipe CC's stick.

The box was delivered :D in Woodstock, GA this morning!!! I hope sleppyjim is awake!!!!

The pass is moving fast! How many people are left after sleepyjim?

Good thing you put that extra tupperdor in there, Gary! :)

vewyphishy said:
The pass is moving fast! How many people are left after sleepyjim?

Good thing you put that extra tupperdor in there, Gary! :)
After sleepyjim and maduro357 play there will be EIGHT more to go!!! It does seem to be moving along pretty well so far.

Got the pass yesterday while at work, checked it out last night after work, all is good.did my thing, will post P/T's later, M357 going to do his tonight as well.

Jim

Ok here is my Takes: RyJ Ex 4, HDM Lancelot, Ashton VSG, DC Robusto, AF #50
My Puts: Hoyo De Depute X 2, AF Hem. Sig., Punch Rare Corojo, Cuesta Rey VSG, Ramon Allones 1837 X 2, BBF.

Maduro 357 Takes: Cuesta Rey VSG, Ashton VSG, AF Short Story.
His Puts: Olivia "O", Partagas Blk Lbl, La Perla Blk Pearl, Onyx Reserve, ERDM, VS Serie 55.

I will be sending this monster out in the morning to Blair.

Thanks for letting me play bro!

Jim

EDITED: Sent and Insured

NICE JOB GUYS!!!!

Thanks for playing in the pass!!! And its good to have you back sleepyjim!! :thumbs: :D

All right guys,

mhn has pulled out off the pass for better than a good reason and I wish him well!!!

This means that the box is know on its way to blair and will be going to Shadow next. I am going to pm blair and Shadow now to let them know!!!

Good :) and bad :( news: I believe the box has arrived :) . But it went to the wrong address :(. No problem though - it went to my parents address (which is what I was using for a short time before my wife and I bought our new house) - and I can pick it up from there :) . However, I won't be able to do so until Monday :( . But Monday is only 2 days away :) . But, I don't know if I can wait that long :( . So, there is a chance that I will be able to sneak up there tomorrow to retrieve it :) . Unless, of course, I can't :( . But maybe I can! :) .... I could go on...

Anyway, sorry about that. I'm assuming the labels were made during the short time period when I had my parents address listed.

I'll get the box back out ASAP.

Ok gents, the box is looking good! I have been going through it for the last hour and am narrowing down. I'll update later... :D :D :D