• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THE "I GOT CRAPPEDON AT WORK" PASS

Apologies to everyone! I had the box ready to go Thursday night... however, a turn of events prevented me from getting the box out to the Post Office. It went out first thing this morning. Again, apologies!

Bad phish... BAD! :(

:0 Aw... I wish I would have read that earlier :(

its all good. :thumbs:

that would explain why i didn't get the box
yet! i was getting nervous. :sign:

;) I was checking my phone all day to see if you (LD) called... :D

BTW: Whenever you do get it- I'm usually available during the day to (if you are?) so anytime is good for me! (do I sound too anxious? I'm not anxious- well I am anxious- but I'm not- alright I really am... I NEED A PROZAC or ZOLOFT OR WHATEVER THE FREAK' THE DAMN THINGS ARE CALLLED!)

(breathe...........breathe.............breathe..............)

:thumbs: Toaster

got the box.
DAAAAAMMMNN what a box 'o smokes!
i'm gonna figure out what i'm gonna do, then get ahold of
toaster. sounds like fun stuff! best selection of gars i ever
saw to fish through and on my berfday no less!
whoever said it was right, those siglo 6's smell gooooooood! :love:
i'll call ya today toast.

todd

Dude, I'm awake now! LETS DO IT NOW!!!! hehehe...

I should be here tomorrow- I'm planning on going to Dallas sometime- but I'll be waiting to hear from you first :)

:thumbs: Tom

okey dokey! here we go.
on my berfday,my puts were:
100. PAM 1926 #1
101. ashton VSG tres mystique
102. CAO Mx2 belicoso
takes:
23. don carlos
76. davidoff special R

tom(toaster)is quite nice and personable and a
person i intend to get together to smoke with
more in the future. he now has the box. all went
off without a hitch. :)

thanks for letting me play gary! :thumbs:

Well, I now have the box! ;) Bwahahahaha!

Todd (Luckydawg) and I met up, as planned- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TODD (BTW), he is also a nice guy- and I agree- I hope we are able to get together more in the future. We stayed in the store for a while, smoked a cigar and BS'd a little, I even took some pictures with my Cell phone :0 :p

Now that I have the box, I have 2 options... Move and keep the whole freakin' thing (tempting I must say), or take what I want and put in my collection of lone wolf's, island carribean flavored cigars, drew estates, and of course, papayo's. :sneaky: :) :p :D :0

Well, since moving will be too much trouble, and I love those papayos I could never give those up... I guess I'll have to pick and choose what to pull and replace :D Its a big box, and I just got home- I've got a previous appointment this evening- but will do it tonight when I get back, or in the morning and get the box back into circulation tomorrow (FRIDAY), and will post P/T's and DC# then.

(BTW: The packing job IS one of the nicest I've seen- But Gary stoled my booklet idea from my last 2 passes :sneaky: OH YEAH, and all the good stuff has FOR GARY written all over it! :p)

I'll say it again in my next post- BUT: THANKS FOR LETTING ME PLAY STYX&STONED!

Yea, this pass really is an example to all on how to organize things. WTG Gary.

You know Toaster, you do have a third option. I have been doing a lot of practicing when it comes to reglueing Cohiba bands. Just PM me and I'll give you all my tips on how to keep it looking nice and neat. Who wouldn't want a whole put list of all Cohiba's?? Just do me a favor and don't tell anyone ok?

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

You know sometimes I just think I'm SO funny. :thumbs:

Woof... those were some nice puts, LD! I'll be sure to follow you in a future pass. ;)

Oh Sure !!!

You'll follow him but not me !!!!!!

BTW, that was a great play Todd. Good job man!

I'd be lucky to follow BOTH of you! :)

Fear not, gibu... your kindness is not lost on me. :thumbs:

NICE PLAY LD!!!! AND THANKS FOR PLAYING BRO!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:
Glad to hear that you and Tom had a good time at the hook up. Its pretty cool to meet a CP brother in person for a few smokes. ALostTexan, Kurtcigar1 and myself did it a few weeks ago for a box hand off and had a great time shotting the poop!!!!
And ALostTexan has invited us to a X-Mas HERF with his Columbus, Ohio cigar group next week. I cant wait.

Thanks again for playing Bro!!! :D

LD did a great job. Come on Toaster. I'm needin this box to arrive BAD!!!!!

Sorry for the delays guy's... I was waiting on something before I posted ;)

OK: Here's the scoop, I got the box from Todd (LD) the other day... I brought it home and let me tell you- This freakin' box is HUGE! It took me over an hour to sit and go through all the styx in here!!! (yeah, like that was painful). Those of you on the end of the list for this pass- DON'T BE SORRY! Something tell's me that's where you WANT to be! This thing has a life of its own already, and you wont be sorry when you get it!

So, here is my damage to the box (eat your hearts out SUCKERS! :p)
Along with a few simple comments by ME!

PREMIUM/SUPER PREMIUM (non-isom)
TAKES:
#8 - AF Work of Art (don't think I've ever tried one)
#34 - Torano Gold (never had one)
#69 - Partagas Perfecto (never had THIS size)
#73 - Camacho Churchill (one of my Fav's- couldn't let it leave)
#82 - Punch Presidente (Never had this size)
#88 - Cohiba XV Torp (never had the torp)
#93 - Cusano Xclusivo Perfecto (never had a Cusano anything)
#98 - AVO #2 (never had this label)

PUTS:
#103 - Camacho Diploma (from 2001), FOR GARY ONLY PLEASE.
#104 - Avo#30
#105 - Hoyo DeMonterey Sultan Natural (Presidente) (huge and old- I've had this box at least 2 years, I got it from a store closing sale, who know how long they were in there before I got 'em- the cello is nice and yellow)
#106 - Macanudo Vintage 1993 (#2?)
#107 - Hoyo DeMonterey (white band) Torpedo Its a royal ??? or prince ??? something (same deal, closing store sale, these are old and I've never seen these anywhere else?)
#108 - Montecristo De Arts Corona Gorda
#109 - Dunhill Belicoso
#110 - Montecristo Corona (domestic)
#111 - Montecruz LaRomania by Dunhill - Corona
#112 - Santa Damiana Churchill
#113 - LaAroma de Cuba Churchill :)))
#114 - Ramon Allones Maestro en Cedro :)))
#115 - LaFlor Domincana Double Ligero - DL600 (one of my new fav's :))

---ISOMS---
TAKES:
#43 - Sancho Panza non-plus
#61 - SLR (thats all the book said)
#62 - Bolivar Tubo #1
#80 - Fonseca

PUTS:
#116 - Cohiba Robusto (FOR GARY ONLY PLEASE)
#117 - Romeo y Julietta Cedro Deluxe #3 (may 01)
#118 - Montecristo #2
#119 - Sancho Panza Belicoso
#120 - Quintero Nacionales
#121 - Rafael Gonzalez Panatella
#122 - Troya Universales

Well following in tradition, I decided to put a few goodies in there for GARY ONLY :), The diploma is one of my all time favorite cigars period. Its a powerhouse smoke and an awesome cigar. next one- 2 words: COHIBA ROBUSTO. 'nuff said. ;)

I would like to thank our gracious host for allowing me to play in the box pass of the year! The packaging job on this baby is incredible- and the selection is outstanding and the people playing are terrific. This has definitely been the best pass I've ever participated in- period. THANK YOU STYX&STONED FOR INVITING ME TO PLAY!

I'll be sure to get this off on Monday to Robbmt... ARE YOU READY!!!!!!?? ?? ?? :)

:thumbs: Toaster

OKAY GUYS,

SD_Stack has to pull out of this one. So, when sleepyjim & maduro357 get done with it it will be shipping to blair.

I will pm jim now to let him know!!!!!

TOM,

All I can say is, HOLLY SH%* BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the Camacho and the Cohiba, never had either one before!!!

Nice Play, that list of puts will give this box alot more for the rest of the guys to play with!!!! And I little back pain I'm sure!! LOL!!!

I thought for sure I was going to see some of those Lone Wolfs and some of that fruity stuff you have, Thank God!!

Thanks again for playing, and it just goes to show that some of the new guys around here are capable of playing with all of you BIG DOGS!!!