• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Kidneys and Left Nuts Official Pass Thread

Spoke with Brad this afternoon and we should be all set to move forward. I wanted to throw this out early because my work schedule is crazy this week and I don’t want to cause any delays. Here are my
proposed P/Ts:

T: #57 Vegueros Tapados MUP MAR 19
P: Punch PC LGR ABR 19

T: #29 DE Herrera Esteli 2014 EL lancero***
P: Davidoff Yamasa Robusto

T: #23 LFD double ligero chiselito
P: Aging Room Quattro Nic Espressivo

T: #64 Illusione exclusive PCA 2020 LE Prive HE
P: Drew Estates FSG Belicoso

*** So everywhere I look, these (HE EL 2014) were priced at $12 but has some age. My question is, my proposed put goes for about $15, does this balance out or should I consider a different stick? If anything look off, please let me know! I got my prices from Neptune, Famous, and CI.

Edit is underlined

Spoke with Brad this afternoon and we should be all set to move forward. I wanted to throw this out early because my work schedule is crazy this week and I don’t want to cause any delays. Here are my
proposed P/Ts:

T: #57 Vegueros Tapados MUP MAR 19
P: Punch PC LGR ABR 19

T: #29 DE Herrera Esteli 2014 EL lancero***
P: Davidoff Yamasa Robusto

T: #23 LFD double ligero chiselito
P: Aging Room Quattro Nic Espressivo

T: #64 Illusione exclusive PCA 2020 LE Prive HE
P: Drew Estates FSG Belicoso

*** So everywhere I look, these (HE EL 2014) were priced at $12 but has some age. My question is, my proposed put goes for about $15, does this balance out or should I consider a different stick? If anything look off, please let me know! I got my prices from Neptune, Famous, and CI.

Edit is underlined
1605584710627.jpeg

@H. Vachon So apparently you want to look death in the face... 😂 make sure you have a big steak before this one!
I’ve always heard about how strong LFDs are, but I’ve never had one. Figured I’d get it out of the way now and squash the curiosity before I buy a five pack lol

I’ve always heard about how strong LFDs are, but I’ve never had one. Figured I’d get it out of the way now and squash the curiosity before I buy a five pack lol

Trades look ok to me. If you want to look through your stash and see if you have one closer to the value within a $1 go for it, but if you're comfortable with a few dollars over, then its all good.

Age is always a tricky thing with NC sticks. Sometimes its a factor, sometimes not. Here it maaaay be a tiny factor only because it was an EL and has a specific year assigned to it.

tl;dr- looks good to me.

The way I was looking at it was, even though the Davidoff is more expensive, they are readily available where the 2014 EL isn’t. So I don’t mind the price difference, personally. I just wanted a second opinion to make sure I wasn’t short changing anyone 😎

Those are delicious. I would have gone for it if you hadn’t gone for it. Don’t listen to those Sally’s. It’s not super strong. Morning smoke if you ask me.

Completely forgot. Sorry. Work got hectic. Package is out, he is aware, tracking was sent as well

P/T Updated! Hayden, just do a quick check and make sure I got your puts in order with how you numbered them. Just let me know if I need to change anything, no sweat.

Also, you have the honor of placing Put number 69. I think that deserves recognition. Yes. I teach middle school. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Hashtag immature humor. Did I do that right?

Also, you have the honor of placing Put number 69. I think that deserves recognition. Yes. I teach middle school. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Don't blame middle school, for your immature humor. We all get it, LOL.

It’s gratifying to say the least. My math teacher in middle school told me I’d never amount to anything, wonder what she’d says if I told her my put was #69 in the pass. Take that blueberry suit (with shoulder pads) and shove it Meppy!

Also, in more important news, yes the numbers are correct lol

Here's two to review start, may do more.

T. 32. Montecristo Dantes LE 2016 AMO JUL 16 P 70. Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo de Gourmet MUS MAY 14

T. 63. Oscar Valladares Super Fly super corona P. 71. Tat Hyde skinny

Here's two to review start, may do more.

T. 32. Montecristo Dantes LE 2016 AMO JUL 16 P 70. Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo de Gourmet MUS MAY 14

T. 63. Oscar Valladares Super Fly super corona P. 71. Tat Hyde skinny
this isn't nearly enough?

Just wondering what everyone else thinks about the Hoyo vs. the Monte EL. The Hoyo is slightly older and now discontinued but correct me if I’m wrong the cost of the EL is higher and it is an EL.

As good as the Hoyo is, I’m inclined to agree, maybe an LE for LE, or at least an RE with a bit of age on it. You could also use pretty much any Cuban cigar with 10 or more years on it...