• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Kidneys and Left Nuts Official Pass Thread

Aside from you just stealing the Fuente I think it’s good through my eyes

Ok, here are my thoughts:

Take - Padron 2000 Put - Tat Victorias
Take - Tat Taa Put - Tat Bride
Take - Boli Beli 2015 Put - Punch Punch SOM FEB16
Take - Fuente Unamed Put - ??? :confused:
Take - Hup mag 46AT Put - RYJ - Cedros de Luxe UER JUN17
Take - PL Monte Put - Vegueros Tapados

I will keep thinking on the Fuente Unamed, If I have to pass on that one I can.
Let me know your thoughts on the above for now. I have pricing pulled and can post that as well if you want.

I like it too. See if you can't take another day and come up with a put for the Fuente.

Agreed, all looks good to me... any cuban cigar for that Fuente should work...

Agreed, all looks good to me... any cuban cigar for that Fuente should work...
Maybe, but trying to stick with the NC for NC concept.

also, I will give it another day to see/dig what I can find for the Fuente.

Last edited:

Hows everything looking? I know its only been a few weeks but are the Boveda Packs still in good shape? Don't be afraid to switch anything out if it looks in need of refreshing. Bovedas, packing material, new box, etc.

Hows everything looking? I know its only been a few weeks but are the Boveda Packs still in good shape? Don't be afraid to switch anything out if it looks in need of refreshing. Bovedas, packing material, new box, etc.
I replaced the box so hopefully we can go a couple rounds without that and the Boveda packs seemed good. Hopefully Ben agrees :)

Everything looks in good shape! The only thing I might look at doing is switching out the box if its worth it. Its in a Large flat rate right now, but I don't think it will matter much with the weight of the box. All good so far!
ETA: I did the math and it would only save less than $3, so not worth a change!

Is there a benefit to having 3 tupperware containers vs 1 larger one? Just curious, it would make it a lot easier to get into the box and protect it if it was just 1.

I was trying to get some cubans to some who may not have very many.. thus my "contribution"...

I'd think any high end Padron 1926 Series, would work for the Fuente Unnamed Reserve.

Is there a benefit to having 3 tupperware containers vs 1 larger one? Just curious, it would make it a lot easier to get into the box and protect it if it was just 1.

My original thought was to have them organized in small groups so they were easier to find, with hopefully less digging. Obviously that is going to change as we get further into the pass...so if anyone feels the need to repackage just shoot me a PM with what you're looking at. I certainly don't want to have to ask anyone to buy new tupperware or a container just for that purpose, but if it gets troublesome packaging everything we can figure out a better system.

If approved, here are my final updates:
Take - Fuente Unamed Put - Padron 1926 #35 Nat.
Take - PL Monte Put - Vegueros Tapados MUP MAR19
Put - CORO GOM ENE19

I have PMed Cody to make sure he is ready!

If approved, here are my final updates:
Take - Fuente Unamed Put - Padron 1926 #35 Nat.
Take - PL Monte Put - Vegueros Tapados MUP MAR19
Put - CORO GOM ENE19

I have PMed Cody to make sure he is ready!

Looks beautiful to me. From the other previous comments and posts I don't think there will be any disagreement. I say send it!

This is what I'm thinking so far. Let me know what you think?

Take: RASSC 2016 Put: Partagas Short RAE JUL 14
Take: Bolivar Especiales No.2 2009 Put: Partagas Series No. 1 EL 2017 (i will get the box code tomorrow)
Take: Punch Punch Put: Quai D'orsay #54

Let me know. I will do some more P/T's in the morning.