• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Kidneys and Left Nuts Official Pass Thread

Very generous Greg! I don’t know if I would have let that OR Flying Pig fly. Those were pretty sought after and HTF. Even harder now. 🙂

Very generous Greg! I don’t know if I would have let that OR Flying Pig fly. Those were pretty sought after and HTF. Even harder now. 🙂

NC for ISOM is a tricky trade I agree...but FWIW I'm looking at the value of those two (with the age of the HdM) as being a decent match. That being said, if anyone is looking for a better match on that speak up for real. Chad said he is looking for honest feedback as well. No one should feel like they can't weigh in. AND just because I said I like it doesn't mean everyone else has to!

Weigh in, gents!

I think it's a more than fair trade. I personally don't like Liga's but there is something to be said for the rarity of the Feral Pig in general. Couple that with it being an OR with 7 years of age. The Epi Especial has age on it's side but it is a regular production stick. Plus if I'm correct but please let me know if I'm not the Feral Pig has a higher cost if one were to buy both of these at recent vintage.

I think it's a more than fair trade. I personally don't like Liga's but there is something to be said for the rarity of the Feral Pig in general. Couple that with it being an OR with 7 years of age. The Epi Especial has age on it's side but it is a regular production stick. Plus if I'm correct but please let me know if I'm not the Feral Pig has a higher cost if one were to buy both of these at recent vintage.

I believe you are correct on all points. I have a FFP that I have hung onto (I know, smoke the good ones now) for the very reason of my brain saying "not yet" every time I look at it in the humi. Though with 2020 being how it is....I should probably smoke it within the next month or so!

I am fine with them. I don't need to repeat what everyone has said about the FFP P/T, but I agree.
The other NC for CC is a $3-4 difference....not sure on how close you want it to be. Personally I am fine with it.

Also just as a pass note, we made allowances for the NC:ISOM trade this go around, but if you can, try doing NC for NC, ISOM for ISOM moving forward, just so the playing field is equal.

Thanks again guys, this has been fun so far!

I need to pay more attention. I didn't even see this pass get started. Good on you guys for reviving these. I miss being in them.

Landed. I have not opened it to make sure Chad didn't steal everything yet, but will get to it shortly!

Ok, here are my thoughts:

Take - Padron 2000 Put - Tat Victorias
Take - Tat Taa Put - Tat Bride
Take - Boli Beli 2015 Put - Punch Punch SOM FEB16
Take - Fuente Unamed Put - ??? :confused:
Take - Hup mag 46AT Put - RYJ - Cedros de Luxe UER JUN17
Take - PL Monte Put - Vegueros Tapados

I will keep thinking on the Fuente Unamed, If I have to pass on that one I can.
Let me know your thoughts on the above for now. I have pricing pulled and can post that as well if you want.