• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Kidneys and Left Nuts Official Pass Thread

Just wondering what everyone else thinks about the Hoyo vs. the Monte EL. The Hoyo is slightly older and now discontinued but correct me if I’m wrong the cost of the EL is higher and it is an EL.

Found a price of $24 and change for the monte but that was release price. Wasnt sure what age adds. The Hoyo Bill gave a price of $24. I can swap it if needed.

Just wondering what everyone else thinks about the Hoyo vs. the Monte EL. The Hoyo is slightly older and now discontinued but correct me if I’m wrong the cost of the EL is higher and it is an EL.
If it’s Cuban for Cuban, I don’t care. If it’s a NC for NC and looks weird, then panties get waded.

Sorry for the late chime in here, quite the busy evening yesterday. Personally my philosophy is its better to have an LE for and LE when swapping ISOM. It just feels like a more even swap to me, though I am far from the most experienced on ISOM sticks. See if you might have a better match in the stash?

Sorry for the late chime in here, quite the busy evening yesterday. Personally my philosophy is its better to have an LE for and LE when swapping ISOM. It just feels like a more even swap to me, though I am far from the most experienced on ISOM sticks. See if you might have a better match in the stash?
Ok no problem I will switch that take to something else. Don't have any LEs.

Thanks Greg! I’ve got so much going on lately, I hate to commit and hold the pass up. Why don’t we put me down as tentative, and when it gets close to coming Jon’s way, maybe he and I can swing a long overdue get together. It’s been too long since he and I shared a smoke.
Then he and I can do P&T’s in person.
So this is getting close to coming my way @jfields & @bluue13. I think it would work out conveniently if John and I do our P/T’s together and then I can send it out to @jayro75 ? How does everyone feel about this?

Probably not a problem, but just a heads up before we get 5 people out, this hasn’t landed at my door yet and Chester hasn’t finished his P/Ts, so the inventory is still subject to change

ETA: I may have misinterpreted your question, if so, my bad.

Last edited:
So this is getting close to coming my way @jfields & @bluue13. I think it would work out conveniently if John and I do our P/T’s together and then I can send it out to @jayro75 ? How does everyone feel about this?

Definitely fine with me!

Also like Hayden suggested lets hold off on any other P/T until he actually gets the package and can move it on to Chester.

Package had landed and my buddy picked it up and and secured it from the crack slinging swindlers. I’ll check the inventory and make my trades and this should ship tomorrow morning. I confirmed with Chester that will be ready for it. Thanks for letting me be a part of this!

Ok how about this for starts.
T. 56. RyJ Cedros de Luxe UER JUN 17
P 70. Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo de Gourmet MUS MAY 13

T. 63. Oscar Valladares Super Fly super corona P. 71. Tat hyde skinny

Ok added a couple more for review

T. 56. RyJ Cedros de Luxe UER JUN 17
P 70. Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo de Gourmet MUS MAY 13

T. 63. Oscar Valladares Super Fly super corona P. 71. Tat hyde skinny

T. 5. Diplomaticos No. 2 LGR ABR 18 P 72 HUpmann mag 54 ueb jun 19

42. Davidoff Winston Churchill Chartwell P 73 Asthon VSG Corona Gorda