• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

I guess what I'm saying (and you probably already gotten the gist of it) is to take a flier every now and again with one of these stocks that your gut is telling you to go with. When you put something out there for us to vote on or to at least tell you what we think, you might get 3-5 responses if you're lucky. You're doing all the dirty work for us Michael, so take a chance on a flier you feel good about. If it doesn't preform, so be it. If it does, you look like a genius!

I guess to paraphrase is....take a risk! Don't worry about what people say or you feel it might bomb and then you'll feel bad about it.Man, I've only gotten two shares in this thing, but I've been in it since the inception. I really don't think that $80 is gonna have me rethink my future if I don't see a return on it.

What he said!

I approached this as the money was gone the second I sent it to you. It's been fun sitting on the sidelines watching the ups and downs. I seriously doubt anybody is going to scream for your head if we lost all of it. You have been very good about soliciting input and suggestions. A few have responded, but most of us have sat around and let you handle it. (For the record, I include myself in the second group.)

Go for it, Michael!

:D

The way I look at it is, there have been 4 of us actively discussing the LEAF FUND over the past two weeks. That means the thread has been topped quite a few times for the other members. If anyone had a problem with you taking a flier on a stock, they would have, and should have, piped up by now!

I am prepared to out you and call you vicious names if LVLT goes any lower. :sign:

Who the hell is standing by this stock?

I am prepared to out you and call you vicious names if LVLT goes any lower. :sign:

Who the hell is standing by this stock?

See Bruce!!! I feel so much better that we bought on your dime! I personally don't care if we lose a few bucks...LOL! Like I said... I've done some serious damage with some of my picks. With that said... I think we have $3 in LVLT to come. LOL.... at least we bought under $3 huh?

I'm watching :
PAL
XIDE
BAC

Wow... AMR according to my DD is in for a couple buck gain during the next couple months! :sign:

OK.... I certainly am glad I didn't buy AMR for us! I've averaged down already and now I'm getting out! OUCH!

I started reading from the beginning. I'm an old time member who has been gone a while due to health problems. I'm actually accessing the forum through my phone, so I didn't realize the medal was still there, but someone (I don't remember who) gave it to me during the very first newbie wars here in CP.

I started reading from the beginning. I'm an old time member who has been gone a while due to health problems. I'm actually accessing the forum through my phone, so I didn't realize the medal was still there, but someone (I don't remember who) gave it to me during the very first newbie wars here in CP.

Well... what we did is put up 25 shares for $40 a piece and got 2 G's and bought some stocks... lost our asses and sold another 50 shares at $20 (that's what are shares of "THE LEAF FUND" where worth at the time) for another G, and bought more. Now some of us are more invested than others as we bought multiple shares in the 1st round and some didn't get in the 2nd and some newbies bought in, well you kinda get the picture. Anyway we have a portfolio that we have been holding for a couple 3-4 years. we have got it back to a total worth of $2,155.08 as of market close today. So we are down almost a G now. We were down in the Hundies for a bit !!! There are about 6-8 of us that chime in but only 4 religiously! It may take awhile... (LMAO) but we will make a profit if it only be a nickle and buy cigars for all the members that are due their net stock worth and consider this a success!!! :cool: .

Hahahaha! Awesome! Thanks for clarifying! I know I've been gone a while, so I'm catching up on lots of stuff!

Hahahaha! Awesome! Thanks for clarifying! I know I've been gone a while, so I'm catching up on lots of stuff!

Welcome Back!!!!! Let me know if you need anymore info or have any suggestions for the LEAF FUND!

By the way.... way to go LVLT.... ;-)