• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

Im alive also, look more than I post but work has had me tied up the last few months. I say lets sell it all and buy gold and silver.

Any room left now that tone's out??

:D

oh..check out "arry"

LMAO!!!!!

ARRY looks like it has some correction to be made. But by the end of the month it should be ready! Well according to my Analyzer Program anyway. should drop another .30-..40 cents in consolidation. ;)

Tone: Made it, Ma! Top of the world!

Cohiba Surfer: Tone-NY

Grateful1: He finally got to the top of the world... and it blew right up in his face.

Any room left now that tone's out??

biggrin.gif

oh..check out "arry"

LMAO!!!!!

ARRY looks like it has some correction to be made. But by the end of the month it should be ready! Well according to my Analyzer Program anyway. should drop another .30-..40 cents in consolidation.
wink.gif

You gonna listen to yourself or me!!!

laugh.gif

Well ... uhhh.... ummmmm.... hmmmm.... ehhhhh.... click click click.... what was the question?

$23.9277

Damit man!

Ok LVLT is dang near a buck down from where we liked it 1.55. I think we throw caution to the wind and go all in on LVLT and climb back in the race.... or crash and get the heck out! Who's with me? I'll wait for a bit then... see ya on the otherside!

We can't make money holding cash. I say all in on LVLT - Let's hope Bruce is raising revenues and cutting cost!!!!

Ok LVLT is dang near a buck down from where we liked it 1.55. I think we throw caution to the wind and go all in on LVLT and climb back in the race.... or crash and get the heck out! Who's with me? I'll wait for a bit then... see ya on the otherside!
hoping you didn't buy it yesterday down to 1.41

OK here is an updaye on our Portfolio:

I took it upon myself to close out our position in LVLT back in October of 2011 at 23.10 (as of 1-20-2012 it was 18.28 per share). There had been a reverse split and we ended up owning 33 shares.

We now only have that dog DWDCQ.PK at 100 shares
and $1685.76 in cash.

Total value... $1686.26.

Easy to start tracking our portfolio now if you want.

We need ideas to invest in. Please post suggestions