• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Letters - Update December 21, 2008

Dear Ms. Karen J. Dugan-RIvera, Director of Fines, Penalties & Forfeitures, US Customs and Border Patrol,

Kiss my ass and shove those cigars up your twat.

Sincerely,

This guy
Well that's a word I hadn't heard in a while, you forgot to say sideways!

You've heard 'kiss my ass' recently, eh!?PS: Sincerly

I would say sideways with a batch of freshly baked yeast and a side of chlamydia infections!

But that's just me!

C

looks like not many letters going out lately? Not much in the way of recent postings to this thread anyhow.

lisandrodarica said:
You know. I have a strange feeling that all the wonderful information which Gin gives us comes because he is the expert number on the subject here :cool:
Huh?

CigSid said:

You know. I have a strange feeling that all the wonderful information which Gin gives us comes because he is the expert number on the subject here :cool:
Huh?

What???

Geez whats wrong with you two - can't read english? Here's the translation: I have no clue what this clown is rambling about in some of the threads.  :(

Light this! said:

Huh?

What???

Geez whats wrong with you two - can't read english? Here's the translation: I have no clue what this clown is rambling about in some of the threads.  :(

He's stroking Ginseng for all his fine work (which it really is)...saying how he's an expert on a number of subjects.

But hey, after being on this forum for a few years, reading clown rambling is easy!

But hey, after being on this forum for a few years, reading clown rambling is easy!
Clown rambling made me laugh.

Has there been any recent updates in regards to the "letter"? Did some searching, but couldn't find much.

I believe that since Cuban cigars via snail order were moved way down in the priority scale for OFAC, it is likely that no one has seen one for several years, could be wrong though.

C

I believe that since Cuban cigars via snail order were moved way down in the priority scale for OFAC, it is likely that no one has seen one for several years, could be wrong though.

C
Maybe I miss read then, my bad.

C
I can assure you they are still being sent, as recently as in the last year. Not me personally, but someone I know has gotten one. It's still in full effect, make no mistake.

A friend of mine got two in December 2015. Not really any difference in priority as far as I know.