• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Outlaw Cigar Co. 2007 Event Schedule

Camacho event is upon us. We have two events this time. Friday April 20th we have the golf outing with Christian Erioa at the Winterstone Golf course. $85 a person, includes lunch and a full day of golf. Prizes for every hole(whole boxes of cigars for each one). We follow that with the event on Saturday! Free Beer, Free Food(Whole roasted pig and Italian sausages). Great deals on cigars! Giveaways all day long! Please join us if you are in the area or make a little road trip, you won't be disappointed! The girls from Hooters will be there passing out free wings. The Brigade Cheerleaders will be there signing posters. The calender girl will be greeting you at the door and signing calenders! You can get your picture taken with Christian and get it signed for $10(8x10 with a special Outlaw event border)! Come in for the deals and stay for Texas Hold'em at 5:00pm. The winner will get a box of Camacho Cigars! Come ready to eat, drink, smoke and generally enjoy yourself! April 21st 10:00am until 8:00pm.

Well crud, I'm no longer a candidate for making the Padron event in May.

I got a letter in the mail today that my National Guard unit is doing it's 2 week training event (once per year) from 7-21 May. So I'm out.

I'm going to try hard to make the Pepin, Padilla, Johnson event though in June.

I got a letter in the mail today that my National Guard unit is doing it's 2 week training event (once per year) from 7-21 May. So I'm out.

Damn Wyatt!
Oh well... maybe another event then. :(

Damn Wyatt!
Oh well... maybe another event then. :(

I know Jim, I was looking forward to meeting you in person along with many others. Damn....how much are tickets to Alaska? :)

As the question seems to come up every month, who is going to be at the event tomorrow? It will be a blast, as they all are, but with such nice weather I think this one will be excellent! So, who am I smoking with tomorrow?

As the question seems to come up every month, who is going to be at the event tomorrow? It will be a blast, as they all are, but with such nice weather I think this one will be excellent! So, who's pole am I smoking tomorrow?

WTF? That is just sick man. Just sick.... :laugh:

Of course I will be there tomorrow and bringing some good beer for you to try. :thumbs:

Camacho event is upon us. We have two events this time. Friday April 20th we have the golf outing with Christian Erioa at the Winterstone Golf course. $85 a person, includes lunch and a full day of golf. Prizes for every hole(whole boxes of cigars for each one). We follow that with the event on Saturday! Free Beer, Free Food(Whole roasted pig and Italian sausages). Great deals on cigars! Giveaways all day long! Please join us if you are in the area or make a little road trip, you won't be disappointed! The girls from Hooters will be there passing out free wings. The Brigade Cheerleaders will be there signing posters. The calender girl will be greeting you at the door and signing calenders! You can get your picture taken with Christian and get it signed for $10(8x10 with a special Outlaw event border)! Come in for the deals and stay for Texas Hold'em at 5:00pm. The winner will get a box of Camacho Cigars! Come ready to eat, drink, smoke and generally enjoy yourself! April 21st 10:00am until 8:00pm.

Is the calendar girl from the top of your March calendar page attending? I still have mine stuck on March and refuse to change it to April because she is burning hot!!!

It has been a while since this was toped, since we had a dedicated Padron thread.

With only 4 days to go I have to ask the question, who is coming to the Pepin event on Saturday? I know I'll be there :cool:

Headed on down with my uncle and friend Blake. It should be a really good time, I look forward to seeing you all there.

Heading for the shop in about an hour.....

Time to start smokin those Pepins.

Heading that way in about 45min! If you are even remotely close to this area you must stop by! FREE FOOD, FREE BEER, GREAT DEALS ON FANTASTIC CIGARS!!! The people from Benchmade knives will be here with 25% off on anything you buy today!!! Colibri will also be on site offering 25% any lighter!!! There will be a Golf swing analyst on site! Texas Hold'em tournament at 5:00pm! And, oh yeah, the Army is landing an Apache Helicopter at noon in the field due east of the store!!! If that's not cool enough for you Jose Pepin Garcia will be on hand rolling cigars! Ernesto Padilla will also be in the shop as well! Buy 3 get a hand rolled for free! All kinds of raffles for knives, cigars, lighters and cool Outlaw goodies! Don't miss out!

Heading that way in about 45min! If you are even remotely close to this area you must stop by! FREE FOOD, FREE BEER, GREAT DEALS ON FANTASTIC CIGARS!!! The people from Benchmade knives will be here with 25% off on anything you buy today!!! Colibri will also be on site offering 25% any lighter!!! There will be a Golf swing analyst on site! Texas Hold'em tournament at 5:00pm! And, oh yeah, the Army is landing an Apache Helicopter at noon in the field due east of the store!!! If that's not cool enough for you Jose Pepin Garcia will be on hand rolling cigars! Ernesto Padilla will also be in the shop as well! Buy 3 get a hand rolled for free! All kinds of raffles for knives, cigars, lighters and cool Outlaw goodies! Don't miss out!

I wasn't going to read this post, I knew it would kill me.

Closest I've come to crying in a while.

I wasn't going to read this post, I knew it would kill me.

Closest I've come to crying in a while.
:( :( :(

Man...Next year I'm going to have to take some vacation time around some of these events!

Just got back home from KC today and the outlaw event was great. Played some poker and got my ass kicked by tastydanish, did the long ash competition and got my ass kicked by a girl, so basically it was a weekend of getting my ass kicked. Great time guys, it's always cool to come down and meet new people from the forums, Jhawk, Tasty, Joel from live good meeting all of you guys.

You all missed one hell of an event. :thumbs:

hahashow.jpeg

Sounds like another great event. I hate that I had to miss this one!! I was looking forward to smoking a fresh rolled. Any updates, pictures, reviews, tales of woe, feats of stupidity, etc? Come on guys!! :thumbs:

Brandon