• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pass with Class

Okay guys, I'm on the road, but the package is safe in the humidor. I'll make sure to update the inventory list.This will be on the road by Saturday. Bill I got your message and sent a reply.

Okay just got in the house and the box is safe and secure. Got to take the little lady out for dinner, so when I get I'll do the inventory and post my takes.

I just got in some CAO flavored cigars that will go great with this pass with class :cool:

It's the pass with class.... not the pass with cigars that taste like ass... :laugh:

Okay Gents here are my takes and puts:

Takes

No. 2 Bolivar Gold Medal 04
No. 4 OR 858 Sungrown 00
No. 17 OR Anejo 50 00

Puts

No. 28 Davidoff No.1, el Laguito 90
No. 29 Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Robusto
No. 30 Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Double Robusto
No. 31 Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Toro

Matt if there are no problems with this play, I will get this out Florida in the morning!

Thanks for letting me play! :thumbs:

Matt if there are no problems with this play, I will get this out Florida in the morning!

It doesn't matter what Matt says, those puts & takes are fine.

Cohibasurfer is the only one allowed to critique the P&Ts in this pass :laugh:

Joe this will go out tomorrow and I'll post the DC# then. I'll e-mail you the spreadsheet Bill sent so you can update and forward it to the next pass recipient.

Some mighty fine cigars are in that box!

Mike can make fun all he wants, he knows he is missing out on a hell of a pass!

Joe this will go out tomorrow and I'll post the DC# then. I'll e-mail you the spreadsheet Bill sent so you can update and forward it to the next pass recipient.

Some mighty fine cigars are in that box!

Mike can make fun all he wants, he knows he is missing out on a hell of a pass!

Yeah Tonio K ... Fuggin Ratt left me out on purpose! :sign: I'm waiting for Devin to put me in. :whistling:

I hope you guys are smart enough to take all Mr. Coles puts (and play nice and share... don't be greedy). Just don't leave doo-doo for "THE RATT".

Ohhh... And Tonio K. Your puts are way overboard. Please reconsider and take one of your puts out to smoke this weekend. Thank you!

:cool:

Mike I haven't been able to smoke since Christmas Eve. I have been battling a cold that will not go away, so I wasn't even able to meet up with the fellows in DC this week to burn one. There will be plenty cigaros for all mi amigo. Remember everyone knows where you live, LOL :whistling:

Well this is on its way to Florida DC# 01038555749896626077.

Matt again thank you and also to Devin.

No. 28 Davidoff No.1, el Laguito 90
No. 29 Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Robusto
No. 30 Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Double Robusto
No. 31 Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Toro

Wow...:)

Anthony, very nice!

I hope you guys are smart enough to take all Mr. Coles puts (and play nice and share... don't be greedy). Just don't leave doo-doo for "THE RATT".

Be my guest gentleman..... I know where the partially empty boxes reside and will have my way with them in the future..... :sign:

Oh and two (or three, or four) for one exchanges are allowed. :D

Oh and two (or three, or four) for one exchanges are allowed. :D

Whew, good thing too because that's the only way my modest stash could even come close to making up for my takes. :0

Those SP Sanchos are smoking very nice at the moment so whoever takes that baby will get one pretty nice ceegar. ;)