• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pass with Class

Wow, Devin. Very incredibly generous of you. Thank you.

Jesus, there are some SERIOUS cigars in this pass now. Hopefully some more OR Anjeo's make it into the pass and to me at the end! Either way, awesome play Devin! :thumbs:

This thread should be required reading for all newbies who want to get involved in a pass. It shows generosity at it's best. :thumbs: Great thread guys and I'm amazed just reading through it.

Ass kisser!

Note to newbies, you can learn some great things from all participants in this pass except the tiara wearing cheesehead that is Freebern.

bfreebern said:

Regular ole UPS ground, cost = $8.81 (USPS would have been over $10.00)

From Connecticut to New Jersey in less than 24 hours for LESS than the USPS and inculding free insurance!! :0

HAMILTON,
NJ, US 01/24/2007 1:23 P.M. DELIVERY
01/24/2007 5:45 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
01/24/2007 5:40 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
PARSIPPANY,
NJ, US 01/24/2007 4:08 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
01/24/2007 12:45 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
BOZRAH,
CT, US 01/23/2007 9:25 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
01/23/2007 6:37 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
01/23/2007 6:31 P.M. FORWARDED TO THE FACILITY IN THE DESTINATION CITY
US 01/23/2007 2:24 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

A friend of mine from high school's father recently retired from UPS and his job was driving the tandem trailer route from Bozrah to Parsippany and back to Bozrah every night. He could make two runs in one shift. Looks like the pass went out on the first run of the evening.

I knew this would only be a one day turn around. ;)

Good point, Bill. I don't care how you guys ship this thing out, which is why i didn't include USPS paraphanelia. If it's easier fo you to use UPS, Fed Ex or whatever, do so. Just be sure to let the person you're sending it to know. Sometimes they can't receive a courier package without having to go to the local office, if they aren't home during the day.

Maybe..:laugh:

A little twist to this pass...:)

At the end all pass participants will receive a number which will then be put into a hat....

There will be one winner picked and they will receive all of Matt's cigars that I took out of the pass, with the exception on the Partagas Culebra. (My son wishes to smoke this one with two friends)

Good luck! :thumbs:
Devin - what an incredibly generous thing to do. Thank you...!!

....now, all I have to do is find some sticks worthy of being traded into this mix. Holy crap.... :0

Thanks again - B.B.S.

Good point, Bill. I don't care how you guys ship this thing out, which is why i didn't include USPS paraphanelia. If it's easier fo you to use UPS, Fed Ex or whatever, do so. Just be sure to let the person you're sending it to know. Sometimes they can't receive a courier package without having to go to the local office, if they aren't home during the day.

Just don't use FedEx or UPS ground shipping to Alaska! It'll take a week or more... :angry:

Hey BBS...I'll put in a coupla 3000s for you. :thumbs:
.....nice. I can see it now...:

Take - 5. ERDM Panetelas Largas '78
Take - 6. Cohiba Lancero '98
Take - 9. Cohiba 30 Aniversario '96
Take - 11. Dunhill Atado '84

Put - Padron 3000
Put - Padron 3000
Put - Padron 3000
Put - Padron 3000

........ :sign:

...still digging in the coolers - B.B.S.

Hey BBS...I'll put in a coupla 3000s for you. :thumbs:
.....nice. I can see it now...:

Take - 5. ERDM Panetelas Largas '78
Take - 6. Cohiba Lancero '98
Take - 9. Cohiba 30 Aniversario '96
Take - 11. Dunhill Atado '84

Put - Padron 3000
Put - Padron 3000
Put - Padron 3000
Put - Padron 3000

........ :sign:

...still digging in the coolers - B.B.S.

Uh, I only have a couple of 3000s, so I'll have to mix in a coupla 2000s... :D

Just don't use FedEx or UPS ground shipping to Alaska! It'll take a week or more... :angry:

People in Alaska are not allowed in passes around here for that exact reason! :laugh:

Seriously, a very good point Swissy. USPS is very good to and from Alaska. Bilder sent me a package last Tuesday and I received it in TWO DAYS :0

In my case, tone-nj was so close, it made sense to use UPS but he has to send it to Florida next which means that USPS is probably better.

(even if you did change the rules on us :laugh: ).

I wouldn't worry about that...:)

Matt is extremely generous and would want the players to try something new and not worry about dollar for dollar type trades.

Just have a great time, that is what matters! :thumbs:

Excellent!! :thumbs: Good thing too because I just realized that I confused that Atados for a Remedios. I mean after all, they're almost identical in length. :laugh:

I put a spreadsheet in the pass with the REAL line up now. :D I honestly forgot what I actually took but I do know that one I took was the Atados. Oh yeah, and I forgot to list one of my puts which is an 03 SP Sanchos. Knowing me, I probably forgot something else too.

Thank you very much Devin and Matt as I was able to try some cigars (like that Atados) which I had never smoked before. BTW, it was FANTASTIC! :thumbs: The other ones will be smoked as well, I'd rather smoke them than let them sit or worship them. :D

tone-nj, can you list what my REAL takes were? They're indicated on the spreadsheet that's in the pass.

Thanks! :thumbs:

I'm sure there'll be more twists and turns in this pass, as it keeps rolling. But, for sake of clarity, here is the takes/puts from Sr. Cole.

Takes:

1. H. Upmann Petit Corona # 4 '98
2. Bolivar Inmensa '97
3. Partagas Series du Conniseur #2 Cabinet '98
4. Partagas Culebra '98
5. ERDM Choix '01
6. Jaun Lopez # 1 '03
7. Ramon Allones Petit Corona Cabnet '01
8. SLR Petit Corona Cabnet '01
9. Toboada Salamones '99
10. Montecristo Petit Corona #4 '05
11. La Gloria Cubana # 2 '00
12. Cohiba Salamones ?
13. WOA M '06
14. 858 Sungrown '05
15. BTL "Twins"

Puts:

1. H. Upmann Petit Palatino '78
2. Bolivar Gold Medal '04
3. Partagas Piramide LE '00
4. Partagas Salomones Espanola '95 ("Salomones I")
5. ERDM Panetelas Largas '78
6. Cohiba Lancero '98
7. Ramon Allones Specially Selected '94
8. La Escepcion Longo '86
9. Cohiba 30 Aniversario '96
10. Montecristo Petit Corona No.4 Special Selection (Queens Jubilee) '02
11. Dunhill Atado '84
12. Partagas 155 Aniversario "109" '00
13. Padron Millennium Maduro '00
14. OR 858 Sungrown '00
15. OR Ashton VSG Robusto "R" '97
16. Opus X Petit Lancero '98
17. OR Añejo No. 50 '00
18. OR Añejo No.77 '01

Now I really wish I got in on this pass... ugh :D

WOW, Devin! Can I add you to my friend list??? :whistling:

Hey Anthony... you know what stick I would take, right???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

enjoy you guys!

I'm watching and learning! :thumbs:

Now that I'm home and can view my cooler, I can see what I took:

H. Upmann Petit Palatino '78
Montecristo Petit Corona No.4 Special Selection (Queens Jubilee) '02
Dunhill Atado '84

Now I really wish I got in on this pass... ugh :D

WOW, Devin! Can I add you to my friend list??? :whistling:

Hey Anthony... you know what stick I would take, right???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

enjoy you guys!

don't worry, he's saving the BGM for me :)