• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pass with Class

But, for sake of clarity

He must have received some love last night...LMAO

It has been a pleasure being included in this pass with such fine gentlemen!

Have a blast... :thumbs:

Devin, I’ve come to the conclusion that you’re pure unadulterated evil…..

:cool: …but in a good way! A very good way! I, for one, am glad you joined in the game (even if you did change the rules on us :laugh: ).

Devin, I’ve come to the conclusion that you’re pure unadulterated evil…

Maybe..:laugh:

A little twist to this pass...:)

At the end all pass participants will receive a number which will then be put into a hat....

There will be one winner picked and they will receive all of Matt's cigars that I took out of the pass, with the exception on the Partagas Culebra. (My son wishes to smoke this one with two friends)

Good luck! :thumbs:

Devin, I’ve come to the conclusion that you’re pure unadulterated evil…

Maybe..:laugh:

A little twist to this pass...:)

At the end all pass participants will receive a number which will then be put into a hat....

There will be one winner picked and they will receive all of Matt's cigars that I took out of the pass,…

That is so cool. Maybe you're not so evil after all.

… with the exception on the Partagas Culebra. (My son wishes to smoke this one with two friends)

Ha!! I was hoping to snag that culebra. I was going to smoke it with Horse and another buddy but I'm sure I'll be very happy with whatever ends up on the herf plate. And who knows, if I win the drawing I can still smoke the 'twins' with Mark.

Maybe.. :laugh:

A little twist to this pass... :)

There will be one winner picked and they will receive all of Matt's cigars that I took out of the pass, with the exception on the Partagas Culebra. (My son wishes to smoke this one with two friends)

And another pass suprise! :0

Devin, you full of suprises - what's next for this pass?? ???

Ha!! I was hoping to snag that culebra. I was going to smoke it with Horse and another buddy but I'm sure I'll be very happy with whatever ends up on the herf plate. And who knows, if I win the drawing I can still smoke the 'twins' with Mark.

If I had one, it would be yours Mike!

I may have to change quite a few of those cigars so don't you boys get that excited. I know Devin included a few I was looking for, but i have a few to add to this thing :whistling:

Plus I know for a for a fact that David has one of those OR Sharks from the same vintage that has been aging in his humidor, LOL

Devin that is an extremely generous gesture of you, but I already knew that about you! I hope everyone gets something of their liking in this pass, even Matt :thumbs:

This thread should be required reading for all newbies who want to get involved in a pass. It shows generosity at it's best. :thumbs: Great thread guys and I'm amazed just reading through it.

Very nice... a few more surprises to come along the way also......

UPS Tracking # to tone-NEW JERSEY (not freakin' New York as Matty had on the pass list :laugh: ):

1Z E04 96A 03 0038 2658

Out today!! UPS claims that it will be delivered tomorrow on Wednesday which is very possible since it ought to be in Parsippany in the early morning hours.

This thread should be required reading for all newbies who want to get involved in a pass. It shows generosity at it's best. :thumbs: Great thread guys and I'm amazed just reading through it.

Ass kisser!

UPS Tracking # to tone-NEW JERSEY (not freakin' New York as Matty had on the pass list :laugh: ):

1Z E04 96A 03 0038 2658

Out today!! UPS claims that it will be delivered tomorrow on Wednesday which is very possible since it ought to be in Parsippany in the early morning hours.

I'll have the Mrs put it in the humidor for my return Friday night, I'll ask her to call me as soon as it gets in and I'll post here.

Thanks for the heads up Bill, you know Matt is geographically challenged. If it doesn't have boobs on it he's lost. :laugh:

I may have to change quite a few of those cigars so don't you boys get that excited. I know Devin included a few I was looking for, but i have a few to add to this thing :whistling:

Plus I know for a for a fact that David has one of those OR Sharks from the same vintage that has been aging in his humidor, LOL

Devin that is an extremely generous gesture of you, but I already knew that about you! I hope everyone gets something of their liking in this pass, even Matt :thumbs:

Yup ..... one OR #50 and one OR #77 (thanks to Anthony) resting in the humi, figured if I got a second I could actually smoke one :laugh: .

Very generous of you Devin and what a great shake up to this pass.

:cool:

(even if you did change the rules on us :laugh: ).

I wouldn't worry about that...:)

Matt is extremely generous and would want the players to try something new and not worry about dollar for dollar type trades.

Just have a great time, that is what matters! :thumbs: