• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Simplicity Pass

OK, filling right up! Nice mix of folks at this point, and there are 4 slots left (I think).

Hey Bill, I read your post on the Election Pass thread. If you really want to get rid of the Sancho and SLR, I'll be happy to help out. :laugh: Just send 'em to me before the pass goes out and I'll make sure they get included. Really. No, I'm not kidding. Seriously. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

coventrycat86 said:
:D I wish that the GM transmissions held up so well :( I've done my twice and it needs work again (too hard a shift into 2nd and kicks out of OD too easy). I've gotten it down to where I can have it out in 45 minutes :0 :D WITHOUT A LIFT ;)
[snapback]150627[/snapback]​

YOU DA MAN!!!!!

45 minutes WITHOUT A LIFT?!?! In a Saab, the engine has to come out, although a couple of guys I know CLAIM to be able to do it from underneath WITH a lift and a tranny jack. :0 :0

Filling up quickly!!! :thumbs:

I live in a condo now. I like it ,but boy do I miss having
a "project" or two in the yard

Bill

Psyktek -

I'd like to join, if possible... I know I'm a newbie but I come with references (on this board, even).

I'm PM'ing you my info.

Thanks,

George

3 more slots to go!! :) I'm planning on closing this off on Monday, so get your requests in now!! :)

Inventory will be posted sometime before Friday, shipping order after it closes. Hmm, one on Okinawa, one in Hawaii.....vewy intewesting pwobwem..... :laugh:

Let me make this consistent: one on Okinawa, one ON Oahu. :laugh:

I'm in if there's a slot left :thumbs:

Addy in profile and PM being sent just in case.
Robert

OK, one last position, then we're done. Man, nothing I like better than efficiency!!!

OK, there are a FEW things I like better....... :laugh:

Hmmmmmmm :0 :0
Am I to conclude I have been included in this pass :whistling: :whistling:

BrownDevil said:
Hmmmmmmm  :0  :0
Am I to conclude I have been included in this pass :whistling:  :whistling:
[snapback]150936[/snapback]​

this is a "no realtors allowed pass" Your not included..... :D

Fooled ya!!!!!!

What do I know I'm not the "KING of the pass!!! :thumbs:

PP'ding :p

Ok, now I'm going to ask.....Am I in???? :D oops, Can I jump in the pool too?

U shoosh you. First the drama of the "joke" pass and then you send me on a wild goose chase in Maryland (see Between The Lines thread)

I want in on this pass, and can provide you with all realtor services should you want to relocate to the desert :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There's nothing like a Kubota over a simplicity.....

zd18_21.gif

Diesel power....urgggg!!!!!

:thumbs: Thread jacking in progress :whistling:

The year is starting off with a bang with another great pass.

BrownDevil said:
U shoosh you. First the drama of the "joke" pass and then you send me on a wild goose chase in Maryland (see Between The Lines thread)

I want in on this pass, and can provide you with all realtor services should you want to relocate to the desert :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]151047[/snapback]​

Sorry about the wild goose chase. They were there a few days earlier...must have sold out of them....Sorry about that. If I knew you would have been interested at $20 bucks a pop without getting my head blown off I would have picked up a few. Personally, I would not pay that much for them. I smoked one....seems there was nothing there. But, a hemi Maddi..... :D

As far as the desert....no thanks. I like my 4 seasons. :love:

More thread jacking in progress

OK with the addidtion of the Harley guy, we are full. The pass list is officially closed! :thumbs:

Not to clog the thread but 1920 is the model number but it is from the late seventies and came with the property here. Yes it starts and runs great, got the plow on and ready for another winter!

Good luck and God speed on the pass, guys. I am learning a lot from ya'll just watching the passes in progress.

Cheers

Big100HD said:
BrownDevil said:

[snapback]151047[/snapback]​

Sorry about the wild goose chase. They were there a few days earlier...must have sold out of them....Sorry about that. If I knew you would have been interested at $20 bucks a pop without getting my head blown off I would have picked up a few. Personally, I would not pay that much for them. I smoked one....seems there was nothing there. But, a hemi Maddi..... :D

As far as the desert....no thanks. I like my 4 seasons. :love:

More thread jacking in progress
[snapback]151055[/snapback]​

No sweat....not that I heard they were anything great....just need to try one just to see. And they weren't sold out, that guy was just jerking me around. I suspect you put him up to it however, I just can't prove it...YET :p

so when can we start seeing line ups?

psyktek said:
KayakinBoy (does that refer to your hobby, or do you live on the Navajo res?)
[snapback]150436[/snapback]​

For the record, yes it's a hobby, and I am part Native American. Maybe my grandparents can teach me a cigar dance? :p