• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Simplicity Pass

Sorry Reeree and greg, but ya gotta stop somewhere. :(

First post now edited to show pass sequence. Comments cordially invited (but not necessarily listened to. :D )

OK, no comments on the pass order, so I guess it's ok. I've linked up Wasch24 and Big100HD per Wasch's instructions.
Still working on the inventory, I've been intimidated by the "one year on CP" pass lineup! :D

Hope to have it posted tonight, or posted and shipped by tomorrow. Today was devoted to "honey-do's", as is usual for Mondays. :(

Here's the final roster, in order of delivery:

1. Treamayne
2. Wam79

Bill - look familiar? You know what they say about old habits......<grin>

PMed mailing confirmation and looking for the word Go.

-K-

PS:Thanks for havin' me.

I wish you guys a great new year and a great pass.... and oh ya, my mower kickes your mowers A..es!

lazerZLCMower.jpg

Treamayne said:
Here's the final roster, in order of delivery:

1. Treamayne
2. Wam79

Bill - look familiar? You know what they say about old habits......<grin>

PMed mailing confirmation and looking for the word Go.

-K-

PS:Thanks for havin' me.
[snapback]152716[/snapback]​

:thumbs:
Are we the CP Pacific pass starting team? :laugh: :laugh:

Bill

Wow - stunning line-up there..... I'm drooling already.

Also, you won't be able to get a DC for shipping to me. Because the military completes the shipping the USPS can't use DCs to APO/FPO addresses. You can use certified if you care to, otherwise shipping over here is generally 5-10 days for priority and 2 weeks+ for first class. The previous passes too 14 and 9 days respectively, with the first one delayed at port because we had a typhoon here.

-K-

Yup, found that out about an hour ago at the PO.

I put "Cigars" on the customs declaration (panic set in at the counter); hope that won't cause a problem in them getting to you????? ???

psyktek said:
Yup, found that out about an hour ago at the PO.

I put "Cigars" on the customs declaration (panic set in at the counter); hope that won't cause a problem in them getting to you????? ???
[snapback]153072[/snapback]​

It hasn't with any previous packages yet..... I've only had a problem receiving 1 package and that wasn't due to customs.

I'll be looking for them and let y'all know when (and how well) they arrive.

-K-

I love the lineup and thanks Bob for putting cigars in that us Newbies can feel comfortable will doing P & T with. I will still double check with you first though.

Can't wait till it gets here. :D

Silly me was looking in the Open Passes, didn't know this thing was on the move. Excellent line up, to quote some famous smart guy:

"We're not worthy! We're not worthy!" - Garth

Thanks, folks, I did try to mix it up a bit.

Well, I'm guessing that it's either somewhere over the Pacific or languishing in a receiving warehouse while the bomb-sniffing dogs try to figure out if they should bark at it or pee on it. :)

LMAO!!! You guys are bad bad people! :thumbs: