• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Whiskey Hunt List

My mom is looking for a bottle of Sassenach Whisky by Sam Heughan. It is not available in Michigan. I’d love to be able to get it for her. If anyone stumbles across a bottle, please give me a shout! Thanks!

My mom is looking for a bottle of Sassenach Whisky by Sam Heughan. It is not available in Michigan. I’d love to be able to get it for her. If anyone stumbles across a bottle, please give me a shout! Thanks!
I will look around

I want to buy a nice cabinet to hold all the whiskey bourbon for my growing collection. Anyone know where I can get something nice and sturdy @Acclaym @Brickhouse I know some of you have nice collections how do you store yours?

I want to buy a nice cabinet to hold all the whiskey bourbon for my growing collection. Anyone know where I can get something nice and sturdy @Acclaym @Brickhouse I know some of you have nice collections how do you store yours?

I wish I had something cooler. I just stained a couple 2x12s to match our existing wine shelves and threw them in between.
20201221_183716.jpg

I've seen a bunch of people with this shelf fully loaded. Just type book shelf into Amazon or Wayfair.
Screenshot_20201221-184207_Chrome.jpg

Yeah absolutely insane. I send my wife pictures of several bottles and said honey, if your ever at a store and they have these under 200 buy every one. you can haha.

No wishes, but I live about 5 minutes drive from Bowman Distillery should anyone be looking. I’m not a huge fan of distilled spirits, although I do enjoy their Port Barrel Finished Bourbon.