• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

^THIS IS FULL^ I need 15 people to sign up for $10 March Madness Sweet 16 pool

#JesseMarq - Texas Over
@2K6TBSS -
@StatHaldol - Texas Over
#MailManMatt - Texas Under
@cohibasurfer - Texas Over
@drunkfish3 - Miami Over
@Pugman1943 -
@CBoukal - Texas Under

If you are tagged ... Please reply and pick the winning team by this point spread and over or under the total.
**It's like a 2 team parlay. Got to hit both to move on.

Eample : Texas Over
View attachment 66674
If you are tagged
@2K6TBSS
@Pugman1943
If you want in you have to get in before tip off. Thanks

ELITE EIGHT MATCH UPS
(spread not official until tip off)

SATURDAY
@jacot23 - Florida Atlantic +1.5 +79=80.5 WINNER
v
@StatHaldol C - Kansas State = 76

@CigarStone - Connecticut 82 DICK
v
@TexasTraveler - Gonzaga +2.5 + 54 = 56.5

SUNDAY
View attachment 66696

#LemonManStew - Creighton =56
v
@cabaiguan juan - San Diego State +2.5 +57 = 59.5 WINNER

@CgarDan - Miami (FL) +3.5 +87 =90.5 WINNER
v
@thinde - Texas 81
AND WE HAVE THE FINAL 4
CONGRATS Jon, Jason, Dan, and Jeff
Not one steal so far... Oh well... still fun.

@jacot23 - FAU +1.5
v
@cabaiguan juan - SDSU

--------------

@CgarDan - Miami +5.5
v
@CigarStone - UCONN

** The first 8 out prize was won by Chester @drunkfish3 the only person with Miami +3.5 and OVER 149.5. Thanks for participating. A couple fellerz didn't play in that that could have. Maybe just to much confusion on my part. Sorry, I was just trying to make shit fun.

Last edited:
This has been fun to follow, a fun take on using the spread in H2H bracket play. Will have to get in on this next year!!

Glad I asked
LOL... it's been posted 4-5 times in this mess of a thread....
Well... sort of. I'm not sure on how savvy you are at sports betting. But the spread dictates if the team wins or loses in our contest. Your team can lose... but the spread can cause the loser with the losing team to confiscate the actual winning team from the other player by adding of the spread to the underdog teams final score. You would then move on with that team and the process continues until we have 1 person /team standing.

And even though @tone-ny didn't sign up... you can never count him out. At least asking if he won anyway. 😎

----------> Everyone will keep their $10 until a winner is declared then losers will send to them directly. <---------
Chad .....

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH THAT IDIOT YELLING AT EVERYONE! APPARENTLY HE'S TIRED OF TELLING EVERYONE ONE.... ONE AT A TIME TO HOLD ON TO THEIR $10 BUCKS UNTIL THERE IS AN ACTUAL WINNER EVEN THOUGH HE POSTS IT EVERYTIME SOMEONE ASKS!!! 😎
I'm just here for the nude pictures.

I'm just here for the nude pictures.

Wait! There's nude pictures!!!? Where?

Only the women though, I don't care anything at all about looking at nude dude's; though it's fine if some of y'all do...