• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

^THIS IS FULL^ I need 15 people to sign up for $10 March Madness Sweet 16 pool

1680611163141.png

SDSU 59 + 6.5 = 65.5
v
UCONN 76

Jeff @CigarStone is the winner of the SWEET 16 point spread contest. Everyone will need to send their $10 to him. I don't think he has Paypal. If anyone only uses PP I'll can help out. JEFF CONGRATS !!!! Let us know how to get you your money!!!

Some people already know his particulars. He should post soon on how he can receive funds. I don't think he has PP. So I'll wait and mule payments to him if people only have that method. You all know he's weird like that. He doesn't do anything normal... it's why we love him.
Do we REALLY love him, or just tolerate him?! Nice contest. Congrats to the "winner"! 🤣 🤣🥃

Floyd T

Sorry guys, been a rough couple days. I have zelle and venmo. I will get you the account information soon

Sorry guys, been a rough couple days. I have zelle and venmo. I will get you the account information soon
Well I hope winning a BUCK FIFTY helps some. I'm sending mine and Christy and Mikes @StatHaldol to you Zelle. But waiting to see if anyone that only has PP needs a mule. I'll send all at once. Hope things line up soon brother.

Lesley (wife) sent funds via Venmo this morning. Congratulations on the win Jeff.