• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thought’s Dad Joke Thread

Elmer Fudd and Bugs Bunny break into a distillery late one night. Bugs looks around with his flashlight and says to Elmer: "Hey doc, do you think this is whiskey?"

Elmer replied: "Pwobabwy. But, not as whiskey as wobbing a bank."

This is not a joke but a comical experience.

Today, I went to a store near me that sells CBD tincture to see if I could find relief from the chronic pain. The former flower child lady was very helpful as I explained that I needed relief from pain and it was effecting my concentration and focus to the point I was struggling to play golf.

She said .... and I quote "it really helps my game if I eat a gummy before I start playing, I get all loose and don't really give a shit."

I said I didn't think that was the type of help I needed.

Yesterday I invited a girl on a date to the gym. 15 minutes past the time we were suppose to meet is when I realized we weren't going to work out.
Did you realize this because she didn't show up or because she wanted to something other than work out?

This is not a joke but a comical experience.

Today, I went to a store near me that sells CBD tincture to see if I could find relief from the chronic pain. The former flower child lady was very helpful as I explained that I needed relief from pain and it was effecting my concentration and focus to the point I was struggling to play golf.

She said .... and I quote "it really helps my game if I eat a gummy before I start playing, I get all loose and don't really give a shit."

I said I didn't think that was the type of help I needed.
Don't knock it until you try it!