• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time to share some good news with my CP S/BOTLs

Way to go Wilkey!

Congrats Brother!

I am toasting your good fortune right now!

-Rob

Congrats!

My two favorite "parent" lines are:

"Don't have girls!" - a lifetime of parenting advice, distilled into 1 simple sentence.

"After we had 8, I couldn't tell anymore!" - Response to my question of "How do you manage 11 children?" to a mother of 11 kids.

My rugrats are 22 and 19....last weekend, after my son mentioned that he might move out, he caught me in his room with a tape measure....Hey, I've always wanted a pool table!

Congrats Wilkey... :thumbs:
I know how you feel. We had our first child when I was 34 and our second when I was 36.
The joy at seeing each of our kids being born was undesirable.
They are now 14 and 16, both are now in High School.

It sounds like a cliché but it seems like they went from new borns to young men in the blink of an eye.
Enjoy every minute with them. Before you know it they will be all grown up.

Congrats and here's to a healthy pregnancy and baby!

Wilkey congrats to you and your wife! I guess all that practice finally paid off!!!! :thumbs:

Hey Wilkey,
your congratulations gift will be there tomorrow...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Talk about timing...

LSU and insight,
Those first 6 months is a magical time. No other experience I've ever had has made me so acutely aware of the wonder of new life.

Infinity, Doc, NorCal, and Anthony,
I tell ya, the going sometimes got rough. I had a buddy whose wife would practically pull him to the bedroom by the collars when those few fertile days came around. Having to smoke sometimes isn't as pleasurable as wanting to smoke. :D

Junk,
Being an older parent has it's pluses and minuses. I'd like to think that I'm wiser now than I was when I was in my 20's. Well, I like to think that. :p

All,
Thank you for the well wishes. Every single one of you is a reason why this place is the greatest cigar forum on the internet!

Wilkey

Congratulations Wiley! Nothing brings the family closer together then a new edition. I'll smoke a fine cigar in the new guy's honor on the way to work. :D :cool:

Dayum, Wilkey - I wished I would have known... I would have lit something up a tad more suitable to toast your good fortune! However, even better - I raised my Gourmet Affy Tapple in your honor (was eating it as I read this). Somehow it just seems more appropriate than a cigar at this very moment...

Congrats and best wishes to you, Mom and big sister!!! :thumbs:

Congrats to you and the wife! Great news. Let me see after having three I think I have one of the owners manuals lying around that I can lend you.

Disregard the "NO DEPOSIT NO RETURN" stamped on the front... someones funny idea of a joke ;)

Congrats Wilkey!!! :thumbs: My wife and I are also expecting our child around January. She will be our first. The excitement to have her here already is just building up.

I will definitely light a good one up for you.

Wow that is great news indeed. can just see you in 20 somewhat years being a proud father as Wilkey junior wins the Habanos Review of The Year Award :whistling:

Congrats, Wilkey! :thumbs: I hope good fortune continues to smile on you and your growing family. :)

Been out of pocket for the past week, just sitting here sipping a glass of wine and checking out CP and stumbled across this good news. Congrats! I raise my glass to you and your wife.
:thumbs: