• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TJM

I couldn't find your warning anywhere. I'm sure it was deleted, they do not allow warning their members of potential thieves and scumbags. They allow their members to be robbed and taken advantage of. The mods and admins at that site are enemies of true cigar lovers. It is the reason why the admins and mods from Cigar Weakly are on the scumbag traders page. Their history of this type of behavior goes all the way back to 1998.

The Master said:
I couldn't find your warning anywhere. I'm sure it was deleted, they do not allow warning their members of potential thieves and scumbags. They allow their members to be robbed and taken advantage of. The mods and admins at that site are enemies of true cigar lovers. It is the reason why the admins and mods from Cigar Weakly are on the scumbag traders page. Their history of this type of behavior goes all the way back to 1998.
[snapback]300336[/snapback]​

Thanks Master, I found that out the hard way. A few minutes after I posted my warning the thread was locked and a moderator told me it was "bad form" to call someone out like that. I sent him a PM entitled "Bad form? LOL".

You would think they'd like to know if a member on their board is trying to take advantage of other cigar smokers. Apparently they don't seem to mind that much. Weird.

geldor1 said:
He's been listing the same for sale packages on Cigar Weekly. :0

Just PM'd one of the Mods to give them a heads up.
[snapback]300100[/snapback]​

The Mods have already been notified of his dealings with links to several threads on different boards. ;)

Zeebra said:
RPB67 said:
He is posting his sales over at Cigar Weekly now !
[snapback]300287[/snapback]​

I posted a warning at CigarWeekly. I had to join the site just now to do it. First and last time I go there! :)
[snapback]300313[/snapback]​

And the post was promptly removed... ???

ggiese said:
[snapback]300349[/snapback]​

No, the post is still there. They have it locked.

I PM'd a Mod with links to several threads on several boards. He informed me they would be looking into it and get back to me. Haven't heard anything from them yet. 'shrug'

geldor1 said:
ggiese said:
[snapback]300349[/snapback]​

No, the post is still there. They have it locked.

I PM'd a Mod with links to several threads on several boards. He informed me they would be looking into it and get back to me. Haven't heard anything from them yet. 'shrug'
[snapback]300531[/snapback]​

No - Zeebra's heads up was removed by a mod and a copy of the "rules" concerning the nature of what can/cannot be posted (apparently, showing others the guys history as a scumbag cannot be posted...) was put in its place...

Weakly are scumbags, I have seen this warning on more than 5 sites and everyone doesn't have a problem with it. Only Weakly is the one who will not let anyone out this maggot.

The Master said:
Weakly are scumbags, I have seen this warning on more than 5 sites and everyone doesn't have a problem with it. Only Weakly is the one who will not let anyone out this maggot.
[snapback]300674[/snapback]​
Apparently you have to email the mods and they have to vote weather or not to out him.

Emo

I have never seen them out anyone on their site. The way they protect scumbags goes all the way back to the original owner of their site Dan B. He set the tone back in 1998 when he protected this scumbag by the name of CigarArtist. He ripped off one of our guys at CF and when we went over there to warn everyone, Dan B , deleted the posts and then banned me from the site for arguing to strongly and calling him a pussy. lol

I was the first person banned over there and I take pride in that fact.

Well damn. I missed a lot in the past 3 days. I am glad that I got his end first in the trade I did with him. I regret putting the sticks in the host bag from his pass.

I wish we had seen the red flag and bailed when he asked about the host bag before even sending out the pass ...

edit: stoopid spelling

smitty0255 said:
Well damn. I missed a lot in the past 3 days. I am glad that I got his end first in the trade I did with him. I regret putting the sticks in the host bag from his pass.

I wish we had seen the red flag and bailed when he asked about the host bag before even sending out the pass ...

[snapback]300687[/snapback]​

Oh man...... who put the host bag in ??

BkCloud114 said:
[snapback]300690[/snapback]​

I did - I was the first guy. I almost didn't because he had asked about how that works, but went ahead with it. Nothing terribly rare or expensive, but it's the principle.

BkCloud114 said:
smitty0255 said:
Well damn.  I missed a lot in the past 3 days.  I am glad that I got his end first in the trade I did with him.  I regret putting the sticks in the host bag from his pass. 

[snapback]300690[/snapback]​

Tommy why do I think it was him (TJM)? :rolleyes:

I had a feeling this guy was no good when he asked me about a trade for some stuff I was getting rid of. I made him an offer that was more than generous, but from everything he was saying I got the feeling he wanted even more. If the deal wasn't too good to be true, he wanted no part in it.

Christ,

What a sad state of affairs. I'm fairly new to the boards but this and other recent situations have really left me at a crisis of the spirit. How the hell can one feel good about these communities when stuff like this goes on?

I'm at a loss.

Wilkey

Ginseng said:
Christ,

What a sad state of affairs. I'm fairly new to the boards but this and other recent situations have really left me at a crisis of the spirit. How the hell can one feel good about these communities when stuff like this goes on?

I'm at a loss.

Wilkey
[snapback]300712[/snapback]​

I understand you feelings Wilkey and to some extent I can agree. :( Let me just say this and keep it short and simple. Do remember though that for many shinning & uplifting examples of this community (i.e. I'm talking 'bout you kid! ;) ) there is always a few rotten apple that are trying to spoil the whole lot. That is the only way to look at this situation. :thumbs:

Just so you know we will always face issues like this, but we have to keep on trucking, keeping the good fight alive 'cause if we get overcome by these letdowns then we have managed to get beaten down.

With all of this talk of what a bastard this guy is, there is another guy here that is more than making up for it.(Doing a selfless act instead of a selfish one.)

B-Rad Smokyballs.

It really sucks the fun out of the hobby to have a guy take advantage of our collective generosity but I hope that guys like TJM are few and don't come along very often.

I hope that guys like Brad come along everyday and put some fun into the hobby.

TJM was a real wake-up call, I really had not anticipated seeing someone do something like that. I didn't think a member would hustle like that,(I shouldn't really call him a member because he just signed up without wanting membership.)but now I know.

smitty0255 said:

I think that before that pass is sent back to him that the cigars from the host bag should be sent back to the members who donated to it. Just me though (shrug).