• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

Wanted to buy one, but not at these prices, you brothers taught me better.

Attachments

• 46CB8C1A-97FE-449D-8AFE-749BD8E7BDF9.jpeg
    46CB8C1A-97FE-449D-8AFE-749BD8E7BDF9.jpeg
    253.3 KB · Views: 23
Wanted to buy one, but not at these prices, you brothers taught me better.

I had the same reaction when I was in Quebec City several years ago. There was a duty-free shop in the airport with prices about 1/3 what I saw in town, but unfortunately, I had a domestic flight from Quebec to Toronto, and the duty-free shop there didn't have cigars.

Only halfway through this beauty (the worst looking in the box) a Partagas 898 from the early 70’s... and it has already eclipsed the pre Embargo Monty #1 as the best cigar I have ever smoked... velvety smooth, probably rolled with late 60’s tobacco, some of the best ever... the coating in my mouth is like sweet butter with just a bit of pepper. Looking forward to the second half.

0C0F0205-B6C4-4EC5-BA98-ADAE92A7F574.jpeg

Beautiful, cool, mostly sunny here the past few days. Snuck a couple cigars in and a few beers, too! :p

I was a bit dissatisfied with the Fuente SG due to construction issue. Soft spot! At least the regular line Padron is consistent and delicious.

Pics are pointless here as everyone knows what a Padron Londres Maddie and Fuente Chateau SG look like.

Am I right? :p

Beautiful, cool, mostly sunny here the past few days. Snuck a couple cigars in and a few beers, too! :p

I was a bit dissatisfied with the Fuente SG due to construction issue. Soft spot! At least the regular line Padron is consistent and delicious.

Pics are pointless here as everyone knows what a Padron Londres Maddie and Fuente Chateau SG look like.

Am I right? :p

I love the Fuente Chateau SG, they really mellow out with some years on them.