• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

This is the Montecristo Supremas Limited Edition 2019. It's a 55 ring gauge by about 5 inches long. Released in Italy this past July, it is sweet on the palette initially, then turns to a nice cocoa with hints of toasted almond, a slight earthiness with slight pepper......and then finishes with that vanilla toasted almond again. .smooth and creamy. Delicious! I cant wait to take another draw each time........I'm enjoying it!27839

This is the Montecristo Supremas Limited Edition 2019. It's a 55 ring gauge by about 5 inches long. Released in Italy this past July, it is sweet on the palette initially, then turns to a nice cocoa with hints of toasted almond, a slight earthiness with slight pepper......and then finishes with that vanilla toasted almond again. .smooth and creamy. Delicious! I cant wait to take another draw each time........I'm enjoying it!View attachment 27839
Sounds delicious. Probably worth the try.

I had purchased cigars for clients, that might have wanted a cigar during our shoot, that maybe aren't actual cigar smokers. I'm smoking through the ones I have left and pulled this CAO out this morning. CAO was my go to, back when I first started smoking and this one was an enjoyable one. I think as it ages, it would really mellow out, to something that I'd enjoy on a regular basis.

20191008_073304.jpg

Have you tried the ones from Johnny Dan?

I’d be curious to do a taste test next to the ones from a UK vendor.

Really liking the Reina's from John as well. Mine have had a few months to rest and they are so good in the morning...refined, good flavor.

I present to you, this mystery stick..

Is it an Upmann? Could be. Is it Hoyo de Monterey? That’s feasible. Is it a $1.00 poverty stick that I’m trying to clear out of my humi? Highly plausible. The possibilities are endless..

View attachment 27831

Cheers, friends.

I'll let one of the FOGs correct me, but I'm going to say it's not a CC by the ash. Pretty much every CC I've ever smoked has had a much darker, flakier ash.

A great yard gar at $40/box20. Only a few more left and I doubt the newer ones will be as good. Great burn, draw, and flavors for fiddling with the truck or chasing the geese aroundIMG_20191008_181709228.jpg

I'll let one of the FOGs correct me, but I'm going to say it's not a CC by the ash. Pretty much every CC I've ever smoked has had a much darker, flakier ash.

You are correct, definitely not a cc... Size, color and ash, all giveaways...

Just starting to smoke my 2014 stash, and the ULA MAY 14 BBF’s are crazy good... (if you can find any ULA 14, grab them, there is nothing that comes close in the past 20+ years… )

86370EB9-F693-4993-9C78-E6D178C291E1.jpeg

Is the ULA in tubos? Sorry, I dont know what ula stands for. My apologies

ha

You are correct, definitely not a cc... Size, color and ash, all giveaways...
Yeah, there was a hint inside the ‘highly plausible’ statement haha. It was just a $1.00 bundle stick. I’ve got about 10 more to clear out to make room for the good stuff. Although, this particular smoke was actually pretty enjoyable for what it was.

ha

Yeah, there was a hint inside the ‘highly plausible’ statement haha. It was just a $1.00 bundle stick. I’ve got about 10 more to clear out to make room for the good stuff. Although, this particular smoke was actually pretty enjoyable for what it was.

Hey, don't kill my buzz, man! I'm just proud of myself that I correctly identified what it wasn't by one of the smoking characteristics. I feel I've turned a corner in my long term newb-ness!

Hey, don't kill my buzz, man! I'm just proud of myself that I correctly identified what it wasn't by one of the smoking characteristics. I feel I've turned a corner in my long term newb-ness!
For sure man. I was definitely impressed by that! I certainly wouldn’t have caught it