• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

I believe there are a handful of sports stadiuns that actually have smoking lounges. Not many, but I believe teams in Florida, I’ve heard have or had some.

NO....but I still thought the pic would look cool on our site!

Last cigar I had at a baseball park was in Mexico, 20 or so years ago. I wonder if that’s still ok?

Went on a shoot yesterday, even though I hadn't shot in 30 years. Hit 50 of 100, which isn't what I wanted, but I'll take it. Took a few cigars and had a H Upmann Royal Robusto, PAM #35 and a Siglo VI.

20191004_112556.jpg20191004_105712.jpg

20191004_080405.jpg

I took along some cigars for clients as well. The RyJ Cedros de luxe, are always a hit.

Middle one looks like a really Montanan setup! Haha

Yeah, we did 14 of these type of setups. We are in Oklahoma, keep in mind....so might look a little red neck, but oh well. Some were wooded, some were across a river and a few were across the ground. Had a good time, might need to do it more often.

Yeah, we did 14 of these type of setups. We are in Oklahoma, keep in mind....so might look a little red neck, but oh well. Some were wooded, some were across a river and a few were across the ground. Had a good time, might need to do it more often.
Yeah, I think Oklahoma and Montana probably aren't all that different, though I've never heard of anybody noodling here...

Mr first ever "job" was at a trap club.