• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

Well even though both NY teams lost in Football today it was still a great time enjoying cigars with people at the cigar lounge

J.O. La reina

Matilde

And a special treat was to meet a person who used to serve in the military and now part of Search and Rescue volunteer organization. He was generous enough to gift us with memorabilia. These stars used to be worn on actual soldier uniforms if I understood him correctly

Well even though both NY teams lost in Football today it was still a great time enjoying cigars with people at the cigar lounge

J.O. La reina
View attachment 27824

Matilde

View attachment 27825

And a special treat was to meet a person who used to serve in the military and now part of Search and Rescue volunteer organization. He was generous enough to gift us with memorabilia. These stars used to be worn on actual soldier uniforms if I understood him correctly
View attachment 27826
View attachment 27827
Considering buying a 5er of the la reignas from Johnny. What are your thoughts on them?

I present to you, this mystery stick..

Is it an Upmann? Could be. Is it Hoyo de Monterey? That’s feasible. Is it a $1.00 poverty stick that I’m trying to clear out of my humi? Highly plausible. The possibilities are endless..

39642C23-8719-428E-ABF0-5861F96E88B6.jpeg

Cheers, friends.

Delicious number 4 while enjoying the 60 degree weather for one day. 5F26C6D2-AF32-4CBC-A80B-369E21201215.jpeg
Edit: not gonna lie. It got down to 62 degrees with a 5-10 mph wind and I was getting kinda cold near the nub with long pants and a short sleeve shirt. Mississippians and their damn cold intolerance.

Last edited: