• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

Got to try one of these unique little guys from a ‘newbie war’ in 2007. Curious to see if any of the member who took part are still active!
View attachment 28143

View attachment 28142

Not to make any of you guys feel old, but my mom still had to drive me to work when this cigar was rolled 🤣🤣

I wish my member was more active, but I'm an active member, from that war..............way back in 2007 :)

Those, if I remember correctly, were Consuegra #9 Maduro or what the cool kids call, Connie #9.

I wish my member was more active, but I'm an active member, from that war..............way back in 2007 :)

Those, if I remember correctly, were Consuegra #9 Maduro or what the cool kids call, Connie #9.
Your memory serves you well! 😎

Having a lovely dry boxed Serie D #4 while my dad "and I" finish this european mount on this little buck we got a couple days ago. As if you didnt know, that's my hand with no glove on the gar. Someone had to supervise!28161