• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

An amazing cigar from an awesome brother. Thank you for the opportunity to try one of these. Not sure how old it is but pretty sure it has atleast 5 years on it ;) @jfields
B60D1306-DB39-4E2E-8B70-B543A10AC24C.jpeg
Update. Amazing smooth and slight leathery smoke92B2F2AA-BA14-47E2-B631-A89193F67E47.jpeg
Update update. Wow. Just wowF8BA2874-6C89-4A05-8192-0AB82F62FFD5.jpeg

Last edited:
Getting a late start this evening. I think this one may be a first-time for me. Maybe. Oh well— Both Notre Dame and Ferrari let me down this weekend, so no “Happy Thread” for me, tonight... 😂

View attachment 28212

Keeping with the theme of the weekend, the cigar let me down, too. I expected a kick to the palate with this one based on it being not just a Partagas, but a maduro Partagas. Nope. Entirely one-dimensional the whole way. If I had to describe it, the first two thirds were light leather -- kind of creamy, airy body. The draw and smoke production were phenomenal, but there was nothing else produced by it. The final third burned a little hot, but the leather note significantly increased. I expected a lot of pepper and nasal wakeup on the retrohale, but, nada. It wasn't horrible, but I wouldn't buy it again, myself.

Cheers everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic Monday!

Right back atcha!

Mine's about to get even better:

Cool thing is a rep from Miami cigar was at the lounge today and gave me 3 samples; I did buy a couple of 107's from them though.

It was quite good and had a nice taste( just couldn't tell you what it was, lol).

Last edited: