• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

Starting with an AF Exq to test for possible lunch time smokes.
Update: good AF flavor but one dimensional wonder if some age makes it better in such a small smoke1EF17C9A-B44F-4F29-80B3-7305FFD0E3C4.jpeg
Then moving onto an illusione cg:4
Update: this bad boy is smooth as silk. Wonder if it’s OTT or has some age, got it in a sampler to try a while back
C3F2D96C-2B83-4DA5-B999-89AD09B4DB93.jpeg

Attachments

• 012A8FB6-9EC7-4615-B8B0-3EFD3FAA19BE.jpeg
    012A8FB6-9EC7-4615-B8B0-3EFD3FAA19BE.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I bet that was smoooooth...
It was most excellent!
Just goes to show how cigars need a decent rest after their journey.... I smoked one a few days after I received them from you. Was not impressed at all. The last three I have had have been remarkable.

Very nice Brandon, did it still have a little kick to it after all these years?

Removing the cello, really brought back memories of poker in High School, smoking Swisher Sweets ?

It was a great cigar, not much of a kick, just a great medium bodied cigar. One daughter loved the way it smelled, the other higher class/pinky in the air when she drinks, 11 yr old going on 21 daughter, thought it smelled nasty. Just another day with her, LOL.

Reynaldo Sublime.
I am bad at taking pics these days. And posting on here. The technology part of this hobby...

I had an Oliva Serie V Melanio Figurado, sorry I forgot to take a pic.
I almost grab a Padron 1964 Exclusivo from my B&M instead, but I'm glad I didn't. I've had 1964's before and I like them a lot and seeing the Melanio priced just a little higher than the Exclusivo, I was a little hesitant.
Well, the Melanio was very good. I have to say is up there with the 1964 Exclusivo now in my top 5. As I said, I'm glad I decided to try one.