• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

CBD and THC are seperate chemicals/medicine. Some capsules, edibles, oils possess both in different mg dose amounts. Im all for harm reduction. I encourage you to be safe and enjoy, no matter what.

C

Yeah, I'd never ingest anything with measurable levels of THC. Sobriety aside those weak hippie drugs were never my thing, I liked my volume way louder, lol.

Congrats. What’s the occasion?
Beach vacation starts Saturday, wife returns from a week of work travel tonight, our kids have held it together one more day (both started new schools and are sooo tired and act like Gremlins: Kindergarten and preschool), and I have a meeting tomorrow with VDOT to start the process of getting Traffic Calming measures installed on our busy neighborhood street and lastly I figured out how I’m going to get a bunch of Railroad ties for a landscape project I want to do.

What has 13 years done to that stick? Has it mellowed it out at all? I've got an Opus in the fridgidor from a Secret Santa years past, and I'll be honest: it's still in there because I'm afraid of it. 🥴 🤢🤮
It still had plenty of strength, but didn’t make me woozy in the slightest. Even after only having a light meal.