• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

I think some wacky tobaccy to mellow you out before dmv. And then a cigar since that would produce a stress free dare I even say somewhat entertaining “trip” to the DMV

I did some digging and found this gold nugget from Bill. It just keeps getting better. So far one of my favs from Oz. Thanks Bill.

View attachment 28302
Newbie question, I see ‘Oz’ thrown around here from time to time, and I have not been able to figure out what it refers to. Is it a blender or a region or something completely different? Just curious

Enjoying the hell out of this on what could be one of the last decent days of fall. Nothing but snow/sleet and rain on the radar 😖 It’s living up to its 96 rating!

09F9D48D-05E8-4A0B-BC3B-7BDB5EC22050.jpeg
(Had to doctor the photo a bit so you could actually see the cigar lol)

Newbie question, I see ‘Oz’ thrown around here from time to time, and I have not been able to figure out what it refers to. Is it a blender or a region or something completely different? Just curious

You'd have to ask Pug what he means by Oz.
Oz is Australia/Australian vendor to me and many others in the cigar world.

Been waiting for the Canelo fight and the BMF fight between Diaz and Masvidal for a long time!
Thought I go with the R&J Edicion Limitada 2018!
Full House at the joint tonight!