• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

How was it?
It was very very good. Interestingly, most of the first third, I noted spice mixed in. A trait I don’t think I have ever noticed in other WOAMs. I’m blessed to be here at CP, and thankful for generous B/SOTL who have given me opportunities to share an experience like this one.

You'd have to ask Pug what he means by Oz.
Oz is Australia/Australian vendor to me and many others in the cigar world.

well, I'm going to show my age and confusion. Having seen it here on the board, I took it for a different choice of word for ISOM or ISO, trying to hold back on the bad word for that island. Hey, I could be wrong, but it won't be my first mistake, will it?

well, I'm going to show my age and confusion. Having seen it here on the board, I took it for a different choice of word for ISOM or ISO, trying to hold back on the bad word for that island. Hey, I could be wrong, but it won't be my first mistake, will it?
I feel you there! There are so many acronyms to remember! Up until I asked someone, I assumed ISO meant ‘in search of’

Nice tasty little Perdomo Small Batch Sun Grown Half Corona on a rainy fall day.