• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

I’ve been holding off for the right day for this cigar. What better time then low 50s on the 23rd of December. I really enjoyed it, may have to pick up a few more and let them sit for a Few more years, but this is off to a great start for only being 6 months old.

E74A6851-8B31-4BBA-9157-589CB74ADDCA.jpeg

F88A825A-A363-4082-9911-1FBC010AACF8.jpeg

I hope you’re all having an amazing holiday season. This is such an incredible community of people and I am so honored to be a small part of it. Merry Christmas to you all!!

Some would say this over 5 year NC Partagas version is insane to ask for over $300.00 a box! I have to say that it does seem steep for a manufacturer synonymous with mediocrity. But, this cigar does not disappoint! Love the flavor and sweetness of the vintage Cameroon wrapper.
I almost sold these a few times, but didn’t, refusing to accept a loss I’d incur, knowing most wouldn’t pay the price these go for. Glad I didn’t! Their loss is my gain!

Attachments

• D3DBD4A6-FB9A-4058-B696-6DFEDBD55ED5.jpeg
    D3DBD4A6-FB9A-4058-B696-6DFEDBD55ED5.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 3
Some would say this over 5 year NC Partagas version is insane to ask for over $300.00 a box! I have to say that it does seem steep for a manufacturer synonymous with mediocrity. But, this cigar does not disappoint! Love the flavor and sweetness of the vintage Cameroon wrapper.
I almost sold these a few times, but didn’t, refusing to accept a loss I’d incur, knowing most wouldn’t pay the price these go for. Glad I didn’t! Their loss is my gain!
View attachment 29150
I haven't smoked one of those in a long time, but remember really emptying the couple I did.

Trying a raven tonight. It’s actually pretty good. Can’t wait till the wishlist ones are ready to drybox in the next week, and hopefully a review soon after! All while listening to Anthony Jeselnik, if you like dark humor comedians. Merry Xmas brothers. Love being a part of this group. 746199A9-5093-40A6-9F52-D888DCB266FB.jpeg