• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

Straight from Costa rica. Cumbres de puriscal. Never had or heard of it. Buddies wife brought it home from a business trip!

Smoked a DP 10th Anniversary toro and found it very interesting to smoke. Wasn't expecting anything phenomenal taste wise, but it did hold my interest all the way to the band. I have another one to see if I like it enough to become boxworthy, but they aren't cheap for a Pepin smoke. 

Yesterday, a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial robo and a PL Asia Pacifico. 

Perla del Mar- Aged in my humidor for exactly 12 months, but packaged in 09. At least 4 yrs on that bad boy.

The aging I think accounted for the more complex spice on the tobacco and wrapper, but overall just a really creamy, mild, and light smoke. It was rainy all day and I smoked this on the balcony outside in 90% RH, 18C. which just provided for a really smooth, full, and delicious smoke.

In between nutty/toasty and spice/cedar.

Great value though, I think I bought this for 6 bucks a year ago.

Yesterday a Quesada Octoberfest, and today a RASS. Both while working from home on learning modules, made it less painful. Both were great smokes! Tasty, with quality!

Johnny O pigtail short shagfoot followed by 2 Trinidad Reyes. A good cigar day indeed.

Had a fire drill at work, so I capitalized on the time spent outside. :p

petite_caz_reserva_zpscf39c8ba.jpg

Smoked a JD Howard Reserve HR46 ROTT and it was good, hoping they stay consistent with time in the humi. Also lit a Herrera Esteli Short Corona gorda that was ROTT, very medium almost mild cigar to me that kept me interested most of its smoking time. Not sure if its a morning cigar or what, but have high hopes. 

Last night a Monte Grand Edmundo EL 2010. This time it tasted way better than the previous ones I've smoked.