• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

Mr.Smoke said:
MOW Ruination and AF 858 SG.  I liked AF more than MOW. MoW is good, but it's just too strong....
+1 On the 858 SG.....nice smoke at a nice price.
nismo270r said:
MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured! You get a lot more of the smokiness out of these than from the Leccia Black labels.
I was thinking about giving the KCF a go. The Leccia Black made me think I was smoking a campfire. I don't know if this will be my cup of tea. 

Last night a couple of firsts:

A PL Panetela '13
Nat Sherman - not sure anything else about it.  Mild but quite tasty.

mjolnir01 said:
MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured! You get a lot more of the smokiness out of these than from the Leccia Black labels.

Good?  Worth trying?  I really have no idea what to expect out of these.

Oliva Master Blends 2 Robusto this afternoon... smooth, but not very complex.  I think it maybe past its prime.  :(
I would definitely say it's worth trying. The KY fire cured gives a flavor you don't normally find in cigars. If you smoke a pipe and enjoy Latakia you'll be familiar with the flavors :)

searsa1 said:
I was thinking about giving the KCF a go. The Leccia Black made me think I was smoking a campfire. I don't know if this will be my cup of tea. 
If you got too much smokiness out of the Leccia, you may not enjoy the KFC's, as they have a bit more of the KY fire cured tobacco in the blend from what I understand.

FFOX Perfecxion X tonight with a Hendricks gin & tonic.

[/quote]

If you got too much smokiness out of the Leccia, you may not enjoy the KFC's, as they have a bit more of the KY fire cured tobacco in the blend from what I understand.
FFOX Perfecxion X tonight with a Hendricks gin & tonic.[/quote]

One of my favorite pairings with any cigar!
'06 Sir Winston
Tat Cazador

mjolnir01 said:

Good?  Worth trying?  I really have no idea what to expect out of these.

Oliva Master Blends 2 Robusto this afternoon... smooth, but not very complex.  I think it maybe past its prime.  :(

I would also like to get some feedback on these MUWAT KFCs, saw that Jonathan Drew posted on his IG that these need to be kept separate from your other cigars in another humidor, these are his exact words "Store the KFC separately. If you want to place them in the same humidor as your others, than leave them in the cello and even better to add a barrier of some kind". For me to dedicate a whole humidor to a single cigar it would need to be one of the best cigars I have ever smoked.

I smoked Liga Privada No. 9 Robusto today, it a beautiful day here in NYC but it started to rain and I had to pull out the pool umbrella, I wasn't going to let a little rain ruin my night!

thursday had a por larranaga cabinet selection at the local cigar bar, followed by an anejo #55 from probably, 7 years ago.  saturday had a gurkha black beauty with a few friends with a first year anniversary double stout from a local microbrewery.   and last night another diesel unholy cocktail corona. 

Finally got around to trying Torano 50 years. Typical Torano - excellent med strength stick. Complex mild flavors.

I had a My Father Le Bijou.  Put a heater in three season room to get it up to around 50 degrees.  Plan on having something else later.  

Anejo 77 last night at the neighbors christmas eve dinner party and planning on an Aging room Quattro tonight.  Merry Christmas all.

Tatuaje Petit Cazadores while the prime rib cooked on the grill, followed by an after dinner Vegas Robaina Famosos.

My sister got me a few cigars for christmas so I'm trying myself a Monticristo Platnum Series

2006 Ramon Allones Churchill Asia Pacifico Regional Edition. Thanks Grateful1........